Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you want this?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I dont mind

    Votes: 1 20.0%

  • Total voters
    5

MelsBov

Well-Known Member
Dec 15, 2018
18
22
79
22
I have 2 suggestions for relic hunting that wont affect the gameplay, just the astetics (if that makes sence)
1. Be able to change to colour of the wool cross that you need to find
2. If you have found more relics your shovel upgrades, so you start with a wooden shovel and can eventually go up to a diamond enchanted shovel. These are just examples so you dont need to copy paste the numbers. Wood: 0-9 Stone: 9-39 iron: 40-99 Gold: 100-199 Diamond: 200-399 Diamond enchanted: 400+
This wont effect (or affect) the gameplay/digging speed since its wool. I think its just a fun little change. Let me know what you think :)
 

YeaUhm

Well-Known Member
Mar 15, 2020
402
503
109
21
Mars
I don’t see why this should not be added. I think this should be fun for players that like to relic hunt :D
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom