Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you be interested to see the popularity of each game?

• Yes

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I suggest the management team release statistics showing the popularity of all games on the server over the past few months, assuming such data is actually recorded. I think it'd be interesting to see which games are played the most/least, and by how much. Thanks c:

I don't really think there's much else to explain... anyways, hi Spuuuni, who I know will probably be reading this shortly.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think they use to show how many players were currently in each game mode on tv monitors during streams (maybe they didn’t, I saw it somewhere though), so maybe we could have a portion of status.cubecraft.net that has player count per gamemode.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I think they use to show how many players were currently in each game mode on tv monitors during streams (maybe they didn’t, I saw it somewhere though), so maybe we could have a portion of status.cubecraft.net that has player count per gamemode.
That would be neat to have actually. A little tab that took you to a page that featured all the games and a live count of how many players were in each would be really nice.

D

Deleted member 59979

This seems like it would be interesting. Just a section on the stats website that shows how many people active in each gamemode would be nice
+1

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah! One time, there was something with the games itself on every mode, and there were LOTS of people in the lobby, I didn't know there were that many in a gamemode, all the lobbies were filled xd

L

Lightning McQueen

I can't see who voted no but I think it's @Skywars Master
You’re right.
Eh, they can't be too passionate about it either way if they've not replied why they disagree :3
Actually I agree with the suggestion but i voted according to the poll title. “Would you” I voted no because I personally wouldnt care too much at all. I still agreed with the thread though. My “no” wasn’t mean as “no dont implement this”

Anyway i changed the vote
How can you vote no on this thread an dare to not to explain anything? Good suggestion, Sophie!
O_o

Reactions: Sophie

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I can't explain, but when I read the suggestion, I felt an aversion against it. I feel like this would lead to even more impopularity of impopular games, and maybe even to removal of it.

Or it's because I am still sad about the removal of No kits/abilties skywars, because it was 'impopular' even though it had lots of players...

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Actually I agree with the suggestion but i voted according to the poll title. “Would you” I voted no because I personally wouldnt care too much at all. I still agreed with the thread though. My “no” wasn’t mean as “no dont implement this”
Ah okay, thanks for clarifying c: I should've put an "I don't mind" option >.<

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
Top Bottom