Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 13, 2017
You have a good idea but they will nee combat log as someone said but no added that they couldn't re log after the game if they dont have a egg...

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
This will be abused as hell, trust me.
1) Combat logging.
Onoes! I'm about to lose this fight! *disconnects* Yay I'm still alive and kept my stuff!
I can see people playing any game abuse this in order to stay alive.

2) Disconnecting until late game.
I can also guarantee people will leave until the end of the game is near just because they think they will have a higher chance of winning.

And even if you don't suggest it like this ^^^, but only allow people that got kicked to reconnect to a game, I do not support this idea.

_Adept

Jan 14, 2017
a small but cosy bedroom
I l
yes I did let me remember. When a person leaves the game at the position where he logged out there will be a zombie with exactly his gear. The zombie cant move and if the zombie gets killed the person dies too. The zombie has a nametag that can be seen through walls. This would be to prevent combat logging as well as logging out near someones egg then rejoining 10 seconds later. If the 20 second period is over the zombie dies and if the player rejoins within the next 3 minutes he will spawn like a normal playee(only with his kit and not with the items he had.
I like this idea, maybe it would even be possible to have the zombies health ste to that which the player had had before they left as well!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I think that when someone gets kicked from a game like eggwars or survival games, they should be able to rejoin CubeCraft into the game, that way if a player get kicked form a game due to lag, or your game crashes, then you can rejoin, but if you get kicked from the game for hacking then they will join the lobby. I think this would help a LOT in long games, defiantly with people who are lagging.
This has been suggested before. I think it is a great idea, but that would not be a priority to the staff.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom