Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lilmikey0174

Aug 12, 2016
By a computer
I think that when someone gets kicked from a game like eggwars or survival games, they should be able to rejoin CubeCraft into the game, that way if a player get kicked form a game due to lag, or your game crashes, then you can rejoin, but if you get kicked from the game for hacking then they will join the lobby. I think this would help a LOT in long games, defiantly with people who are lagging.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I think that when someone gets kicked from a game like eggwars or survival games, they should be able to rejoin CubeCraft into the game, that way if a player get kicked form a game due to lag, or your game crashes, then you can rejoin, but if you get kicked from the game for hacking then they will join the lobby. I think this would help a LOT in long games, defiantly with people who are lagging.
Yes!!!! I have this problem a lot and this would help! +743389

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
It sounds pretty nice but there are a couple good reasons why you can't do this. First off you could rejoin near the end of the game and pro long it as a player is about to win. Also the anticheat is mainly based off of kicking people so that they will stay out of your game (the new anticheat will probably work like this too) Just for that reason Im against this idea as it will kind of defeat the purpose of the anticheat

lilmikey0174

Aug 12, 2016
By a computer
Also the anticheat is mainly based off of kicking people so that they will stay out of your game (the new anticheat will probably work like this too) Just for that reason Im against this idea as it will kind of defeat the purpose of the anticheat
I said that if
you get kicked from the game for hacking then they will join the lobby

Reactions: Power Ranger
Jan 4, 2017
USA
i agree

Jan 4, 2017
USA
I has pro and cons to it

spen10

Aug 25, 2016
Maybe you could make it so it ONLY kicks you out because of lag, and if you physically leave the game, it will put you back in the lobby.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Maybe you could make it so it ONLY kicks you out because of lag, and if you physically leave the game, it will put you back in the lobby.
no. There are too many false kickings mate.

I remember what agent said now.
What agent said: there should be like a passive zombie in place where the zombie is that's affected by gravity. It has the same health as the person that left and when it gets killed, the person also gets killed when he gets back. Prevents escaping to live.

CaptainStarkie

Jun 9, 2016
Somewhere Now
It sounds pretty nice but there are a couple good reasons why you can't do this. First off you could rejoin near the end of the game and pro long it as a player is about to win. Also the anticheat is mainly based off of kicking people so that they will stay out of your game (the new anticheat will probably work like this too) Just for that reason Im against this idea as it will kind of defeat the purpose of the anticheat
Maybe having a limited time to rejoin will work? Like 2-3 minutes to rejoin back before actually getting kicked out of the game.

U

Unipotato

Yes yes yes yes! I have been kicked from lag for who knows how many times when I am in a super exciting part of a game. It would be good for there to be a time limit before you could no longer sign in such as what Mineplex has so that people can't leave for an hour and come back to a game with hardly anyone left and get an easy win.

GinnyTheCute

Jan 4, 2017
Canada

Probably best idea i have heard!

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Well there should be a way to combat logging out of combat.
@agent320 I think you had a method before.
yes I did let me remember. When a person leaves the game at the position where he logged out there will be a zombie with exactly his gear. The zombie cant move and if the zombie gets killed the person dies too. The zombie has a nametag that can be seen through walls. This would be to prevent combat logging as well as logging out near someones egg then rejoining 10 seconds later. If the 20 second period is over the zombie dies and if the player rejoins within the next 3 minutes he will spawn like a normal playee(only with his kit and not with the items he had.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom