Votes: 3 7.7%
  • NONE OF MY BUSINESS!

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Just deal with it and move on, you didn't lose anything of value by dying to a lagger, you lost a fight and probably a game, boohoo.

No way. In fact, I believe in the opposite of this. I think if a player has over 150ms for over 10 seconds, they should be kicked.
The last thing this server needs is more benefits for people with McDonalds internet, in actual fact they should be punished for this.
You have bad internet? Tough, the rest of us pay a lot of money for good internet. You come from Mexico and lag? Tough, play a Mexican server.
I do pay a lot of money for my internet, and I live in the middle east. I, sadly, have one of the best internet connections in the country, and sometimes I either have 60ms, or 600ms. I pay a lot for it as well, and just because my ISP loves to act like a complete derp on random times, doesn't mean I should be punished for it on a minecraft game.

"You have been banned for: Having more than 150ms. Please go away." <- does this really sound reasonable? lol.
I, again, live in the middle east. This server is hosted in France. I get an average of 50-90ms with good connection. If I just lag all of a sudden one day (my brother using the internet, playing something requiring a lot of internet, my mom watching some episode on YouTube, etc.) should I be banned for it as well? Your arguments are surreal and absurd, and you're very disrespectful trying to prove your point, I'm not sure why you're so angry, but having a calm discussion would really help get your point to even be considered if anything. Just take a chill pill.
I mean some games such as lucky islands and battle zone are horrible for some players to play because of all the visual effects, explosions, block changes and lighting updates, so you're basically telling them "hey your computer isn't good enough, you can go right away and look for another server"
Completely unrelated. They don't have to play those specific games to be on the server. They can play skywars. Just because they can't play 2 games doesn't mean they can't play the entire server. lol

Just don't take the game so seriously. It's not a life-or-death irl situation. It's just a game. You win, and you lose. If you're so triggered about one lagger that you just happen to see in a game, you can play others.

Edit: I also disconnect for many more reasons than just lag. I get a lot of power cuts, literally pretty frequently, or my router decides to die for no reason. I wouldn't even be lagging before or after it. Or my dog would've accidentally removed the PC cable thingy, or my minecraft would have crashed. So disconnecting for lag isn't the only real issue.

KERSTMAN

Jun 12, 2016
Don't add a rejoin function. They should fix their wifi and not complain. When you got a shitty pc you're not gonna buy a game your pc can not handle. It should be the same for your wifi. Why play a game (server) your wifi can't handle?? and why should we benefit laggers from rejoining just because they have bad wifi? In my opinion they should play on a different server and not add this function. They can keep playing this server but don't complain when your pc crashes or get kicked from the server due to your bad wifi or high ping

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Not once did I say "ban", merely a kick.
If you're lagging for an excessive amount of time then the server kicks you as you're going to be completely ruining the experience of a normal player. Then once your internet goes back to normal you can easily play again.
Not once did I say "ban laggers" so I'm not quite sure why you're trying to twist my words, probably because your points are incredibly feeble, but even so, you should NEVER twist the words of others.
Incredibly selfish my pork hating friend, hopefully you have time to reflect on this and change your ways.
You said "punish," never said kick. A kick isn't a punishment. Lol..
Still stupid to kick laggers, just because someone is from the US or Mexico or whatever, doesn't mean they're not allowed to play.

By the way, telling someone to go to another server and punishing them isn't a kick. It just is common sense to me that you meant keep them out of the server. In other words, ban.

Also, how am I selfish exactly? lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 169486

No way. In fact, I believe in the opposite of this. I think if a player has over 150ms for over 10 seconds, they should be kicked.
The last thing this server needs is more benefits for people with McDonalds internet, in actual fact they should be punished for this.
You have bad internet? Tough, the rest of us pay a lot of money for good internet. You come from Mexico and lag? Tough, play a Mexican server.
You're making a lot of friends it seems :rolleyes:

It should mean that you get kicked if your ping is bad for a while as it ruins the playing experience for other players. If you don't agree with this, you clearly don't care for other players who spend a lot of money on their internet providers which, in my opinion, is incredibly selfish of you.
Because we don't care about spoiled little children with rich parents? Because we spend our money on useful things? Yes, very selfish.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
You said "punish," never said kick. A kick isn't a punishment. Lol..
Still stupid to kick laggers, just because someone is from the US or Mexico or whatever, doesn't mean they're not allowed to play.

By the way, telling someone to go to another server and punishing them isn't a kick. It just is common sense to me that you meant keep them out of the server. In other words, ban.

Also, how am I selfish exactly? lol
To add to this- kicking somebody if their internet isn't satisfactory, if they can't get good ping ever then that's essentially a ban because they will keep getting kicked.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Spank me santa not exactly a good idea

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
To add to this- kicking somebody if their internet isn't satisfactory, if they can't get good ping ever then that's essentially a ban because they will keep getting kicked.
What SpankMeSanta was suggesting is, punishing people who have more than 150ms for more than 10 seconds. That is completely absurd tbh.. 150ms won't do that much damage.
You almost never get kicked for 150ms though, and honestly I sometimes am able to play with almost 400-800ms, rarely getting kicked.

Reactions: Story

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
What SpankMeSanta was suggesting is, punishing people who have more than 150ms for more than 10 seconds. That is completely absurd tbh.. 150ms won't do that much damage.
You almost never get kicked for 150ms though, and honestly I sometimes am able to play with almost 400-800ms, rarely getting kicked.
I know what he meant...

Reactions: MalakMos

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Listen folks, you can disagree with me all you want, but the fact of the matter is that most of the European players (the core of the server, let's be honest) have quit, are quitting, and will continue to quit because of these laggers and lag lovers. The European players of old were such a strong core of the server, the player count would always be above 5000, but look at it now, fluctuating between 1000-2000. How can we get the old Europeans to return? Simple, remove the laggers using my method.
Yes, it may be harsh, but it is in the best interest of the server's player count.
Listen, if you want the player count to dive even more and just ignore this glaring problem then be my guest, I don't own the server, but if you truly want the best for the SERVER, not a couple of non-europeans, then my idea, however harsh it may sound, or something similar is what the server needs.

Reactions: KERSTMAN
C

Cuteee

Listen folks, you can disagree with me all you want, but the fact of the matter is that most of the European players (the core of the server, let's be honest) have quit, are quitting, and will continue to quit because of these laggers and lag lovers. The European players of old were such a strong core of the server, the player count would always be above 5000, but look at it now, fluctuating between 1000-2000. How can we get the old Europeans to return? Simple, remove the laggers using my method.
Yes, it may be harsh, but it is in the best interest of the server's player count.
Listen, if you want the player count to dive even more and just ignore this glaring problem then be my guest, I don't own the server, but if you truly want the best for the SERVER, not a couple of non-europeans, then my idea, however harsh it may sound, or something similar is what the server needs.
No. I'm European and sometimes I get bad wifi, it's not about if I'm from Europa or not, it's if you live near the host. Probably because you're a London kid that lives near the host you don't get lag anytime, congrats, but I, that live in Spain, sometimes I get lag, and it's not my fault. Just that I'm not close to the host and I can't get a good internet, that's it. They're not going to kick half of their community just because some kids get mad because the laggers beat them. Yes it's unfair, but live it's not fair lmao.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
J
It should mean that you get kicked if your ping is bad for a while as it ruins the playing experience for other players. If you don't agree with this, you clearly don't care for other players who spend a lot of money on their internet providers which, in my opinion, is incredibly selfish of you.
OK don't play a Mexican server, play an American server instead, your connection will be much better there meaning you won't be ruining the gaming experience of players there.

Rejoin is a waste of time. If you crash you crash, that's the way it always has been. Developers would have to set a unique time limit for every single game (each would have to be different, because some games are fast some games are slow), make sure it is balanced (many weeks of testing would be required), they'd have to create a mob or NPC to replace you whilst you're gone with your exact health, potion effects and inventory (and if they didn't, you could just log off to avoid death technically...). On top of that, if your internet crashes it will take at least 3 minutes to get back on, by that time people will have killed you anyway so there's no point of rejoin. Crashing isn't big enough of a problem to add a rejoin feature for... and if you're a player who crashes a lot then clearly the issue is with your PC/internet and not the server, very selfish to make developers go through this much trouble just for your bad hardware.
I sit far from my router, and I still have good internet. That's most of the time not the problem. It is their problem, we pay a lot for good internet so they can too. If they can buy a pc, why not good internet? They are annoying because they lag, you can barely hit them, they teleport, they are really annoying.
Just deal with it, you won't die if you lose to a lagger.
For some kids, is Minecraft their life. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*Buys 1000 ubers* ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
lol u are probably a tryhard that just calls everyone a noob if they kill u. YOU WANT TO BAN LAGGERS. Are you retarded serious. If you ban all the laggers cubecrafts playercount would drop even more. This is litterly the stupids idea I have ever heard lool
I'm not toxic and I'm not a tryhard. I never said I wanted to "ban" laggers, they're just really annoying and kinda ruin the game where you're in. I hope you know that a lot of laggers love using their lag against others. Everyone can play any server they want, just saying, it'll ruin the game.

Reactions: ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
What about StarBucks's internet? Racism :)!!

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
OK don't play a Mexican server, play an American server instead, your connection will be much better there meaning you won't be ruining the gaming experience of players there.

Rejoin is a waste of time. If you crash you crash, that's the way it always has been. Developers would have to set a unique time limit for every single game (each would have to be different, because some games are fast some games are slow), make sure it is balanced (many weeks of testing would be required), they'd have to create a mob or NPC to replace you whilst you're gone with your exact health, potion effects and inventory (and if they didn't, you could just log off to avoid death technically...). On top of that, if your internet crashes it will take at least 3 minutes to get back on, by that time people will have killed you anyway so there's no point of rejoin. Crashing isn't big enough of a problem to add a rejoin feature for... and if you're a player who crashes a lot then clearly the issue is with your PC/internet and not the server, very selfish to make developers go through this much trouble just for your bad hardware.
Maybe you have good internet connection, but myself and lots of the server does not and they should not and will not be kicked if they have bad ping, they can play with whatever they want. Your just being toxic cause you have good internet and some people don’t. Stop being racist as well. Thanks.
I do actually agree on this and I’d like to see this added.
+1

C

Cutee

2018-07-05_17.54.56 (2).png
I'm not toxic and I'm not a tryhard.
ajajaj

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom