hackcr1258

Apr 9, 2018
Poof, my internet crashed.
1 hour later....
Poof, my internet crashed
30 minutes later....
Poof, my internet crashed
(etc. you know what im furstrated?)

There should be a rejoin function because of this.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
No way. In fact, I believe in the opposite of this. I think if a player has over 150ms for over 10 seconds, they should be kicked.
The last thing this server needs is more benefits for people with McDonalds internet, in actual fact they should be punished for this.
You have bad internet? Tough, the rest of us pay a lot of money for good internet. You come from Mexico and lag? Tough, play a Mexican server.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The last thing this server needs is more benefits for people with McDonalds internet, in actual fact they should be punished for this.
Wow, punished for having bad internet. Having bad internet doesn't mean you need to be punished, and I play with decent internet connection myself and experience lag sometimes. Just cause I'm having bad ping for a while doesn't mean I should get kicked.
You have bad internet? Tough, the rest of us pay a lot of money for good internet. You come from Mexico and lag? Tough, play a Mexican server.
So if you're privileged the unprivileged shouldn't be allowed to play. (BTW, Mexico has 0 minigame servers.)

On the Topic, however, I agree with Rejoin, but there needs to be a lot of conditions. EggWars is a slow game, so you should be able to rejoin only after 20 minutes. Losing 20 minutes of progress isn't bad but after that, you start getting more gear and that's the time when Rejoining is essential.

This shouldn't be a top priority though; they've got to add more gameplay elements first. I have yet to try out experimental eggwars :)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Wow, punished for having bad internet. Having bad internet doesn't mean you need to be punished, and I play with decent internet connection myself and experience lag sometimes. Just cause I'm having bad ping for a while doesn't mean I should get kicked.

So if you're privileged the unprivileged shouldn't be allowed to play. (BTW, Mexico has 0 minigame servers.)

On the Topic, however, I agree with Rejoin, but there needs to be a lot of conditions. EggWars is a slow game, so you should be able to rejoin only after 20 minutes. Losing 20 minutes of progress isn't bad but after that, you start getting more gear and that's the time when Rejoining is essential.

This shouldn't be a top priority though; they've got to add more gameplay elements first. I have yet to try out experimental eggwars :)
It should mean that you get kicked if your ping is bad for a while as it ruins the playing experience for other players. If you don't agree with this, you clearly don't care for other players who spend a lot of money on their internet providers which, in my opinion, is incredibly selfish of you.
OK don't play a Mexican server, play an American server instead, your connection will be much better there meaning you won't be ruining the gaming experience of players there.

Rejoin is a waste of time. If you crash you crash, that's the way it always has been. Developers would have to set a unique time limit for every single game (each would have to be different, because some games are fast some games are slow), make sure it is balanced (many weeks of testing would be required), they'd have to create a mob or NPC to replace you whilst you're gone with your exact health, potion effects and inventory (and if they didn't, you could just log off to avoid death technically...). On top of that, if your internet crashes it will take at least 3 minutes to get back on, by that time people will have killed you anyway so there's no point of rejoin. Crashing isn't big enough of a problem to add a rejoin feature for... and if you're a player who crashes a lot then clearly the issue is with your PC/internet and not the server, very selfish to make developers go through this much trouble just for your bad hardware.

C

Cuteee

It should mean that you get kicked if your ping is bad for a while as it ruins the playing experience for other players. If you don't agree with this, you clearly don't care for other players who spend a lot of money on their internet providers which, in my opinion, is incredibly selfish of you.
OK don't play a Mexican server, play an American server instead, your connection will be much better there meaning you won't be ruining the gaming experience of players there.

Rejoin is a waste of time. If you crash you crash, that's the way it always has been. Developers would have to set a unique time limit for every single game (each would have to be different, because some games are fast some games are slow), make sure it is balanced (many weeks of testing would be required), they'd have to create a mob or NPC to replace you whilst you're gone with your exact health, potion effects and inventory (and if they didn't, you could just log off to avoid death technically...). On top of that, if your internet crashes it will take at least 3 minutes to get back on, by that time people will have killed you anyway so there's no point of rejoin. Crashing isn't big enough of a problem to add a rejoin feature for... and if you're a player who crashes a lot then clearly the issue is with your PC/internet and not the server, very selfish to make developers go through this much trouble just for your bad hardware.
That's racist imo, if he wants to play this server he plays this server, you won't tell him what to do.

The only thing I would suggest that could improve a lot the experience of all the players is a host over the world, asia, usa...

hackcr1258

Apr 9, 2018
No way. In fact, I believe in the opposite of this. I think if a player has over 150ms for over 10 seconds, they should be kicked.

First, im HK.

I think if a player has over 150ms for over 10 seconds

Second i get 250ms forever.

Rejoin is a waste of time. If you crash you crash

Third, my internet crashes at the most exciting moment(when u are one step away from the blockwars flag capture(literally 1 block away))

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Agreed. Even laggers are more annoying than hackers. I've heard a lot "they deserve to play too" but it's actually unfair. If I fight a lagger, 9/10 I lose just because of their lag. I actually think they shouldn't even be able to join the server, I see people with 500-800 ping, oh please. Knowing that some people love using their lag against others.

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Ha. 200ms and I lag most of the time, glad there’s nothing you can do about it.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Agreed. Even laggers are more annoying than hackers. I've heard a lot "they deserve to play too" but it's actually unfair. If I fight a lagger, 9/10 I lose just because of their lag. I actually think they shouldn't even be able to join the server, I see people with 500-800 ping, oh please. Knowing that some people love using their lag against others.
Maybe not everyone has just a good PC or internet connection as you have, that's not their problem, because they probably can't fix it. (Maybe going to sit closer to your router would help, but still, it depends on country and provider.

And the only things I have to say are, well, sorry for that, but just accept it.

But assuming they have bad internet on purpose to annoy you? Wut? No.

This is a game, no real life compentition with last man standing. Don't get mad over a game please, somethimes you just lose.
It's the game.

- also for @OP,
Have you searched for this suggestion on the forums? People would abuse this to log of when they are about to get killed for example and then just rejoin, not good.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
And the only things I have to say are, well, sorry for that, but just accept it.
We pay a LOT of money for our internet connection to have a fun experience with our fellow European players on a European server, meanwhile hoards of South Americans using mcdonalds wifi just hop on and lag kill everyone on a server that isn't even hosted in their continent, but we're the ones that should "just accept it".
Its funny how you say that, but you don't say "just accept it" to the threadmaker who is asking for a rejoin command because his internet crashes so frequently. "u got bad internet? just accept it" right? right? smh

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
We pay a LOT of money for our internet connection to have a fun experience with our fellow European players on a European server, meanwhile hoards of South Americans using mcdonalds wifi just hop on and lag kill everyone on a server that isn't even hosted in their continent, but we're the ones that should "just accept it".
Its funny how you say that, but you don't say "just accept it" to the threadmaker who is asking for a rejoin command because his internet crashes so frequently. "u got bad internet? just accept it" right? right? smh
Deliberately sabotage your own internet speed and abuse it.

Reactions: SoppeJam

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Maybe not everyone has just a good PC or internet connection as you have, that's not their problem, because they probably can't fix it. (Maybe going to sit closer to your router would help, but still, it depends on country and provider.

But assuming they have bad internet on purpose to annoy you? Wut? No.

This is a game, no real life compentition with last man standing. Don't get mad over a game please, somethimes you just lose.
It's the game.

- also for @OP,
Have you searched for this suggestion on the forums? People would abuse this to log of when they are about to get killed for example and then just rejoin, not good.
I sit far from my router, and I still have good internet. That's most of the time not the problem. It is their problem, we pay a lot for good internet so they can too. If they can buy a pc, why not good internet? They are annoying because they lag, you can barely hit them, they teleport, they are really annoying.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I sit far from my router, and I still have good internet. That's most of the time not the problem. It is their problem, we pay a lot for good internet so they can too. If they can buy a pc, why not good internet? They are annoying because they lag, you can barely hit them, they teleport, they are really annoying.
That's not exactly how it works over here. No offence, but ''punishing a player for their bad connection'' is downright the most stupid thing I have ever heard.
You can't simply tell someone: ''Hey your connection is not good enough, you can go right away and look for another server''.

Aside from that it would actually be the most stupid decision ever to buy a new Wi-Fi connection just to play on a Minecraft server.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
That's not exactly how it works over here. No offence, but ''punishing a player for their bad connection'' is downright the most stupid thing I have ever heard.
You can't simply tell someone: ''Hey your connection is not good enough, you can go right away and look for another server''.

Aside from that it would actually be the most stupid decision ever to buy a new Wi-Fi connection just to play on a Minecraft server.
For some kids, is Minecraft their life. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Ha. 200ms and I lag most of the time, glad there’s nothing you can do about it.
I didn't ask you

Well I mean some games such as lucky islands and battle zone are horrible for some players to play because of all the visual effects, explosions, block changes and lighting updates, so you're basically telling them "hey your computer isn't good enough, you can go right away and look for another server"
"it would actually be the most stupid decision ever to buy a new computer just to play on a minecraft server"

Silly little boy, go back to building mediocre eggwars maps, smh

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I didn't ask you

Well I mean some games such as lucky islands and battle zone are horrible for some players to play because of all the visual effects, explosions, block changes and lighting updates, so you're basically telling them "hey your computer isn't good enough, you can go right away and look for another server"
"it would actually be the most stupid decision ever to buy a new computer just to play on a minecraft server"

Could you rephrase that please? I clearly stated I'm against punishing people with a bad connection, not sure where you got the part I tell people to move to another server.

I don't take orders from anyone, especially from people like you that approach me this way.

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
I didn't ask you

Your parents must be very proud of you

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.