Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Why should this NOT be implemented?

• Total voters

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
CubeCraft is my favorite Minecraft server and I like it more than Hypixel but Hypixel got this command, /rejoin, which can come very handy when kicked out of the server. If you get kicked out or "accidentally" leave the game you cannot go back but with the command, you can type /rejoin and, yeah, rejoin. I think that it only would be used in games you can respawn or never can die like tower defense and eggwars (when you have an egg tho) otherwise the game will just take it as you died and put you into a spectator mode. This would be really nice and would definitely decrease the number of players leaving and never come back. I can't figure out a reason not to implement it, I mean hypixel has it so it isn't impossible.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I don't get why people are so against this. It's been suggested a billion times before, but I still support it, so +1.

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
This would be great, as I have ping spikes then I get annoyed when I can’t rejoin after spending an hour on an eggwars game!

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I don't get why people are so against this. It's been suggested a billion times before, but I still support it, so +1.
There are so many disadvantages at this, you leave and 5 minutes later you know you can rejoin if the game is long, you may just win because you are save in the lobby, so that's why I'm against this.

It's also annoying, you are the last 2, and the other guy comes back, just think when you're joining a game, don't just leave in the middle of the game and coming back 5 minutes later if you had to go, you may know you had to go in a case so why this needs to be added, that's your own fault. So if there are 2 players left, you may think you can win but there is an other guy in the game who just ruin the game, maybe for the fun to farm wins, even tryhards.

Yeah the next part, maybe some people do this on purpose, leave the game and estimating when you come back and then winning the game is not possible. It makes it so easy for tryhards to win, they really don't have to do anything and they have to do their best to win. You may don't have a good gear but still.

3 strong reasons in my opinion to vote no. I forgot to say something else but I forgot about that, oops sorry.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
As they already said this has been suggested multiple times. I advise you to use the search option (at the top) to check if anyone suggested that before:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/rejoin.237175/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-come-back-to-game.197122/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-rejoin-for-eggwars.216571/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-new-command.244772/#post-1162213/

About the suggestion itself, I've mixed feelings... This command can be really useful when you're lagging a lot or when you get kicked for multiple reasons.

But at the same time it can be abused in a lot of ways (e.g. by players running away in the middle of a fight and disconnecting). So I think we have to work more on this suggestion.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
CubeCraft is my favorite Minecraft server and I like it more than Hypixel but Hypixel got this command, /rejoin, which can come very handy when kicked out of the server. If you get kicked out or "accidentally" leave the game you cannot go back but with the command, you can type /rejoin and, yeah, rejoin. I think that it only would be used in games you can respawn or never can die like tower defense and eggwars (when you have an egg tho) otherwise the game will just take it as you died and put you into a spectator mode. This would be really nice and would definitely decrease the number of players leaving and never come back. I can't figure out a reason not to implement it, I mean hypixel has it so it isn't impossible.

I completely agree with this. I've been kicked before for apparently flying when I had a very high ping along with also being timed out, so having a rejoin feature would greatly benefit those who are consistently timed out. It would also be really good as players will have a chance of surviving if Minecraft were to unexpectedly crash.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I disagree with this because people can abuse this. When they are in the middle of a fight and they are about to lose they can just leave and join after a minute to be safe. And you mention that Hypixel does this as well but you don’t have to forget that /rejoin there is only possible at non-pvp games f.e. Build Battle.

Reactions: Zathelas

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
I disagree with this because people can abuse this. When they are in the middle of a fight and they are about to lose they can just leave and join after a minute to be safe. And you mention that Hypixel does this as well but you don’t have to forget that /rejoin there is only possible at non-pvp games f.e. Build Battle.
I mean, CubeCraft can add a combat cooldown, that you have a 2 min cooldown ish... /rejoin is a great idea thats been suggested many times. I like it because you CAN lagg out...

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
As they already said this has been suggested multiple times. I advise you to use the search option (at the top) to check if anyone suggested that before:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/rejoin.237175/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-come-back-to-game.197122/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-rejoin-for-eggwars.216571/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-new-command.244772/#post-1162213/

About the suggestion itself, I've mixed feelings... This command can be really useful when you're lagging a lot or when you get kicked for multiple reasons.

But at the same time it can be abused in a lot of ways (e.g. by players running away in the middle of a fight and disconnecting). So I think we have to work more on this suggestion.
Bedwars have it lol and that is almost the same thing or at least the idea.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Which is why they should make it a feature ONLY when the player gets timed out. Also, if the player was in a fight, the rejoin feature shouldn’t be allowed for use.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I thought of this many times while playing eggwars. The game can take a long time and then you randomly crash when you are preparing for your last battle. I would love if this got added and put it to make the game better.

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
There are so many disadvantages at this, you leave and 5 minutes later you know you can rejoin if the game is long, you may just win because you are save in the lobby, so that's why I'm against this.

It's also annoying, you are the last 2, and the other guy comes back, just think when you're joining a game, don't just leave in the middle of the game and coming back 5 minutes later if you had to go, you may know you had to go in a case so why this needs to be added, that's your own fault. So if there are 2 players left, you may think you can win but there is an other guy in the game who just ruin the game, maybe for the fun to farm wins, even tryhards.

Yeah the next part, maybe some people do this on purpose, leave the game and estimating when you come back and then winning the game is not possible. It makes it so easy for tryhards to win, they really don't have to do anything and they have to do their best to win. You may don't have a good gear but still.

3 strong reasons in my opinion to vote no. I forgot to say something else but I forgot about that, oops sorry.
Just saying as this comes from an tryhard (me lol) they want to win the game as fast as possible and leaving the game so your opponent can gear up is a terrible idea you will just have lost up to an hour of your life. Also i have spent a lot of time playing hypixel bedwars and can say that i have necer experienced this.

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
Which is why they should make it a feature ONLY when the player gets timed out. Also, if the player was in a fight, the rejoin feature shouldn’t be allowed for use.
I think that if the player was in combat it would count it like the player was killed.

Genericness

Jun 9, 2020
Maybe Cubecraft could firstly try making a /rejoin for tower defence, making it not work when in a party, when a set time has passed and if the player joined another game of Skywars, Eggwars or another game of td whatever.

When a player has left the game said player should not get any coins or XP and towers of his should be replaceable.

Making a somewhat of a Beta version of this command for td could shed more light of how long it takes to make such a command, how this command should work and be implemented.

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey! I do agree with @xTypical. This /rejoin command is a good idea, but if a player gets caught on abusing the command, he/she/they should get punished ^-^

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
Yesss, I totally agree. it's hateful when you drop the internet while playing a game of eggwars and leave your team alone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom