Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XGamer771

Jul 28, 2017
Make a command called /rejoin on eggwars you can rejoin your game but when you rejoin you will lose your item
But if your egg is broken you only rejoin as a spectator

What is it? Rejoining a game
What does it do? get you on the game again
WHY does it needed? Because people Can rejoin their game
What does it fix? When they stacked and kicked for flying they can rejoin

Reactions: Demosiz

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Make a command called /rejoin on eggwars you can rejoin your game but when you rejoin you will lose your item

Quite a lot of /rejoin threads made before.

There are goods about this but, still can be misused in some ways

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I think tjhe rejoin option would be a good idea but not just for egg wars, I think it'll be good for most games on Cubecraft. As long as you can make sure that people that are kicked can't return and people don't just leav just before they die.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
The /rejoin command has been suggested quite a lot in the past and I'm still not sure if I like it or not. If you have WiFi struggles it would be nice to have the rejoin command, but since the new update the teams without players haven't got an egg, so it won't work very well. It won't be fair as well, players are fighting to survive, they finally destroyed the last enemy-team's egg and then suddenly a player rejoins so they still haven't destroyed all the eggs. -1
The same goes for all the other pvp games, it won't be fair to have a rejoin command. It would be nice for Arcade though.

Aug 1, 2017
Any Place That Has Wifi

sounds good

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth

I will be a good update if they do that;)
I stacked in a block and it kicks me LOL and i lose:P

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
I like this idea! :)
Personally I never kicked from a game, but for the players that are kicked, it is very useful.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hackers could get back after getting kicked, though I do think this feature would perfectly fit in every game-mode.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I do not have the problem that i get kicked for 'flying' etc, but i think it's handy for the players (Who get kicked) To add the /rejoin command, so what i already said i don't have the problem but this 'command' is pretty handy for people that get kicked for nothing, but the other thing what @Scottness said is that hackers can 'rejoin' a game to, so i don't know if i agree with this suggestion.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
HaCkErS cAn AbUsE tHe ReJoIn FeAtUrE
C_aNOzCXgAICBD4.jpg

Are we seriously going to not add this usefull command just because 1 ~ 2 hackers can rejoin a game with a Helper in it?
I swear to god stop, why don't we delete this server because Hackers can keep rejoining with alts if that's the case?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested before, but I still support the idea.
Though, you shouldn't be able:
  • If you have been kicked by a Helper for using illegal client modifications or something.
  • If you disconnect yourself because you were almost dead or eliminated.

I don't support this. Cause, /rejoin isn't really needed. When you're kicked, just join another game..
Getting disconnected because of something and you're in a good game of EggWars, isn't really funny. That's why very much people are suggesting the /rejoin command.
Think about it @RickDeKlomp :)

XGamer771

Jul 28, 2017
Getting disconnected because of something and you're in a good game of EggWars, isn't really funny. That's why very much people are suggesting the /rejoin command.
Think about it @RickDeKlomp :)
And I have AWNSERS
1. Helper should ban him
2. Quit the game when egg broken will result in an per,antsy ELIMATE from the game and if you quit while egg is alive you will die lose your items and respawn at your base so that doesn't make sense

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom