Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of this suggestion?

• Total voters

Svenyboy17

Jul 16, 2017
Netherlands
www.twitch.tv
Introduction
Cubecraft for me gives me the most fun experience when it comes to mini-games. Other servers have different pvp systems plugins and addons. And I would like to get Cubecraft to get the best of everything.

The problem (It's not really a problem but rather a quality of life change):
I tend to die in mini games, a lot, I know right? Weird!
After death you have to walk back to the interaction screen to select a new game. Players who die quick will have to make this walk a lot. (like me). Making lobbies sometimes crowded with just "commuters" to a new game. And a server hosting sometimes over 20 lobbies just for this reason. People disable other players because it is so crowded with people at the signs and makes their game lag that way and it discourages social interaction with the people who actually want to hang out in the lobbies with new friends.

The suggestion
When a player (or the last member of their party) die(s) and after a short delay of say 5 seconds this system will transfer players to a fresh map of the mini-game that they were playing that is about to start or in prep. Just like if they would click the sign in a lobby. The map that is joined would be random and it would be filling new games. This way the general amount of people in lobbies are less. The server has to create less amounts of lobbies, because players do not have to be assigned a lobby when leaving a game after death for just a walk to a new game.

What does it solve in short:

• People disabling view all players because of the lag of so many players moving.
  • Server does not have to create so many lobbies for commuting players to new games.
  • Reduces overall players in lobbies.
  • Much quicker auto-filled games / more games starting.
  • Removes the walk you need to do to reach a new game each time you die.
I hope people can help me developing this idea.
Please let me know in the comments what you think, I will try to respond regularly.

EDIT:
This could be either toggle-able feature in your Player settings menu, (where you select language and such) OR it could be a Clickable popup in chat asking to rejoin a game just like party-/friend invites to make sure the player isn't AFK.

Last edited:

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
i don't really like the idea that much but if there was a setting where you could choose whether to have the auto-play feature on i think i would accept it alot more, but theirs also the risk of players going afk to get more wins and points, this will just boast players stats without them having to do work.

I have seen this on other servers too and I like the idea. I think it is quite useful. I think there should also be an option to select the new map you want to play for iron rank or higher just like in the lobbys of some mini-games. People with a rank who want to select a map have to go to the lobby every time if this isn't added. Games would probably be filled, start faster and there would be less lobbys needed.:D

Reactions: Despacito 2
i don't really like the idea that much but if there was a setting where you could choose whether to have the auto-play feature on i think i would accept it alot more, but theirs also the risk of players going afk to get more wins and points, this will just boast players stats without them having to do work.
Maybe it's better to have a button you need to press after you win or die to prevent this. Under this should be a map selection button for ranked players.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
This suggestion has been suggestion many times before, and I have seen this on a lot of other servers.
I don't see any disadvantages of this, as it would make you get to games faster also, it would decrease
the lag, since a lot of player always disable "player visibility". I would like this to be added. :)

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Introduction
Cubecraft for me gives me the most fun experience when it comes to mini-games. Other servers have different pvp systems plugins and addons. And I would like to get Cubecraft to get the best of everything.

The problem (It's not really a problem but rather a quality of life change):
I tend to die in mini games, a lot, I know right? Weird!
After death you have to walk back to the interaction screen to select a new game. Players who die quick will have to make this walk a lot. (like me). Making lobbies sometimes crowded with just "commuters" to a new game. And a server hosting sometimes over 20 lobbies just for this reason. People disable other players because it is so crowded with people at the signs and makes their game lag that way and it discourages social interaction with the people who actually want to hang out in the lobbies with new friends.

The suggestion
When a player (or the last member of their party) die(s) and after a short delay of say 5 seconds this system will transfer players to a fresh map of the mini-game that they were playing that is about to start or in prep. Just like if they would click the sign in a lobby. The map that is joined would be random and it would be filling new games. This way the general amount of people in lobbies are less. The server has to create less amounts of lobbies, because players do not have to be assigned a lobby when leaving a game after death for just a walk to a new game.

What does it solve in short:

• People disabling view all players because of the lag of so many players moving.
  • Server does not have to create so many lobbies for commuting players to new games.
  • Reduces overall players in lobbies.
  • Much quicker auto-filled games / more games starting.
  • Removes the walk you need to do to reach a new game each time you die.
I hope people can help me developing this idea.
Please let me know in the comments what you think, I will try to respond regularly.
I think it will get a bit annoying if you want to stop playing that minigame.

In my opinion they should add that 5 second and then they add a right clickable object that can stop the 5 second thingy or take you in a game by right clicking.

Overall great idea and thinking :)

TruePengu

Jul 3, 2017
I like the idea. The only problem I have is that is will auto move you. Maybe give an option for it then this idea will be good.

Svenyboy17

Jul 16, 2017
Netherlands
www.twitch.tv
Thanks for your great feedback and suggestions, I've added them to the OP. Hope the suggestion will get enough attention as it could benefit server-hosting as well as the players who play loads of games!:)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom