Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
So why am I suggesting/rejoin should exist because a lot of people crash and they can’t participate or people accidentally leave.I think how this should work is it sends you to the last game you were in.It will not send you if your team is eliminated.

Reactions: steveymcsteve07

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
So why am I suggesting/rejoin should exist because a lot of people crash and they can’t participate or people accidentally leave.I think how this should work is it sends you to the last game you were in.It will not send you if your team is eliminated.
Well already suggested, a lot of people disagreed.
Me as a person who has an unstable internet and power (electricity to power the router)
-I agree, and you can't rejoin a game after a specific short time, 3 minutes for example. I agree +1
-from the other side, they will definitely be abused, if someone attacks you and if you wanna run but you can't you will leave and rejoin, if it's a skywars/pvp minigames. So having it in 1 gamemode where you can actually respawn which is obviously eggwars, this is helpful.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Well already suggested, a lot of people disagreed.
Me as a person who has an unstable internet and power (electricity to power the router)
-I agree, and you can't rejoin a game after a specific short time, 3 minutes for example. I agree +1
-from the other side, they will definitely be abused, if someone attacks you and if you wanna run but you can't you will leave and rejoin, if it's a skywars/pvp minigames. So having it in 1 gamemode where you can actually respawn which is obviously eggwars, this is helpful.
It’s for respawn games.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, because I think players will abuse this feature.

It’ll probably happen that players will quite the server when they are being focussed and rejoin after a few minutes, so they won’t be killed and keep their loot.

As well as the fact that it could be very confusing for players who are about to have their final fight. Imagine you’re going to attack the last player, because there aren’t any other players anymore and when you’re fighting the last players someone else rejoins the game. This could ruin someones attack/strategy which isn’t that good.

Reactions: CeleryAskin
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom