Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LNon / Cild

May 28, 2017
Ohio
I have been hackusated almost every single game I've played, by donators and non donators. I am just here to say that I do not hack, and I don't approve of hacking. I played HCF for over 2 years, and I have been involved in the PvP community for many years. I know all the tactics to be a successful PvPer. I understand sometime my hits are sketchy. Everyone has those hits where you triple hit in mid air. I just want to say I don't hack, and that I don't like hackers to begin with. Kinda hypocritical :P thanks ily all <3

I don't hack!1!1!!1!1!1!1!1!1!

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I totally hear you. It's competitive and people can get salty, so there is bound to be some trash talking and hackusations. It's a compliment in disguise -- it's saying that you play so well that they only dream of being as good as you.

Still, hearing the same song over and over about you hacking can get boring and annoying, especially when you yourself despise hackers.

The thing is, deep down they know you are not hacking. They are only saying it bc they are frustrated.

The best way I find to deal with these individuals is to shift the power dynamics from them to you. You could do this just by ignoring them and just keep playing your game.

But what I like to do is just say something like, "aww thanks, dude", and give them a big smile. I do this not to fuel their frustrations (they are doing that all on their own), but to keep my frame of mind positive and on the game. I find this tactic effective and I am less bothered by hackusators and trash talkers.

However, the best method is to compliment them. Tell them that they are really good players or something along those lines. This will calm the fire and you often see a shift in their behavior and hackusations. Give it a go. GG EZ :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Lyriie wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
Top Bottom