Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArGus_5155

Novice Member
Oct 2, 2020
Chile
hii I hope whoever is reading this is fine ^^

my suggestion is that on the map like food (Eggwars squads) remove the iron generator, this so that it doesnt generate so many entities and people like me dont lower the fps when going to the mid.
in some Eggwars maps an iron generator at such a high level in the mid is not of extreme need, and specifically the food map does not need those iron generators since there are 3 active ones on each island, so in my opinion the only thing these generators produce is lag.

my english is basic so for some things i use the translator
sry😭😭

TC XD

Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him

my suggestion is that on the map like food (Eggwars squads) remove the iron generator, this so that it doesnt generate so many entities and people like me dont lower the fps when going to the mid.
in some Eggwars maps an iron generator at such a high level in the mid is not of extreme need, and specifically the food map does not need those iron generators since there are 3 active ones on each island, so in my opinion the only thing these generators produce is lag.

sry😭😭
Thing is, it doesn't lag about 90% of the community, most of those who lag are either mobile or have bad internet

spcraw2009

Jan 11, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him

sry😭😭
Yea I agree with you, some maps don't need that many iron gens cuz they are more likely to be used at the start of the game, when players get stacked they won't need iron. so they won't collect iron, but the iron gens keep generating iron thus the entities get piled up on one spot causing huge lag-spikes. It's good if Cubecraft has a limit for every gen of egg wars. If the players don't pick them up the gen won't generate iron anymore or, make all the items into one single entity thus reducing the lag and helping players on low-end devices to play the game. Thanks for your time, Hope you are ok -peace \/

CheesySteveey

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
Pig
Pronouns
He/Him

sry😭😭
Your English is fine :) I agree with this suggestion

Reactions: ArGus_5155

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with the suggestion!
I'm currently using a high end gaming laptop with better specs than my gaming pc and for some reason, I'm getting FPS drops when I shouldn't be in EggWars (all modes)

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
On mobile devices try turning off fancy graphics if you haven’t already. It removes entity shading and shadows, thus the iron from the generator. It could help in the meantime even if the game looks a bit worse.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom