Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So i just made a thread talking about players who are ignorant to the report system. They then make threads complaining about hackers. The problem is that there r so many threads like this, the mods r probs losing there minds from typing the same response 100000 different threads. I suggest the button that takes u to the reports section should be bigger, and red, to catch ppls attention easier. Maybe the newer players will figure out there is a section of the forums thats dedicated to reporting, and not make threads complaining about hackers.

Thanks for your time :)

This suggestion was originally made by thesweetsuitman in the other thread i mentioned. He said it was fine to make an official suggestion thread for it

Reactions: Berehum

Berehum

Jul 27, 2020
The Netherlands
I agree to this because the reports section can be indeed a little hard to find if you don't know the cubecraft website.
But maybe not a red button but more something like the "here to talk, find topics " picture/button at the top of the right sidebar. This way the report button suits the website's style.

Færøyene

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2020
local group
The button that goes to the reports site is already big and can be seen clearly. These people are complaining about the cheater problem. Reporting and getting them banned is not a good/permanent solution as the cheaters have alternative accounts and VPN to bypass punishments.

I don't agree or disagree with it. 0

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't think this is necessary, tho it could help a little.

Most people already know where to report rulebreakers and when you want to know it is not hard at all to notice it. It is also broadcasted in-game every now and then.

Tho I'm not against making the reports button red but not only as a solution to these threads. It is a pretty important site just like the store and help page, which are already coloured.
1596473518804.png

Even tho this could be a good idea, I doubt it will prevent people writing these threads. Most people who do this don't really think about it and just post the thread quickly as they don't really look for the reports site. If you are looking for it it isn't that hard to find already.

Reactions: Færøyene

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
It's not that important as other things. Yes, there are lots of complaints but yes there are reports and it did take me a while to find where it was with the new web update.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom