Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

reynaldodiaz

Mar 19, 2022
I would to recommend to the CubeCtaft staff that in my opinion I feel like you should make the icons more friendly looking in CubeCraft. In my opinion, i think that the reason why Hive is very popular is due to its simplistic design and friendly atmosphere and I believe that CubeCraft should take a notes from their book and follow in their footsteps.

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Interesting idea but CubCraft and Hive are unique in their own ways and frankly quite different in both design and gameplay (just something to keep in mind) Also do you mind specifying what you mean by “friendly looking icons?” This could potentially be a good suggestion if more details were given.

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
cubecraft has often very clean logos i like that way more than hive and like u can see arent logos everything cubecraft has a higher playercount than hive ;)

• Love
Reactions: Herbubulle

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
I would to recommend to the CubeCtaft staff that in my opinion I feel like you should make the icons more friendly looking in CubeCraft. In my opinion, i think that the reason why Hive is very popular is due to its simplistic design and friendly atmosphere and I believe that CubeCraft should take a notes from their book and follow in their footsteps.
Simplicity, when it comes to things like Logos and icons is unnecessary. How Cubecrafts logos and Icons currently look makes it look a lot more professional which will give the impression that the server is very high quality, for a new player.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
1647693181425.png1647693197595.png1647693212324.png1647693266615.png
A few examples on why I disagree: The logo's CubeCraft makes are really dope! They show more than just a title!
Second thing, the hive has less players on 24 hour base (source: https://bedrock.minetrack.me/ ). CubeCraft is literally more popular, so that argument can be voided as well.
Last thing I want to go over is what you say about following their footsteps. I strongly disagree with that as well. CubeCraft and the Hive are two completely different servers, having different games and different mindsets. They are unique in its own ways. If one would follow the other, that would make the players go to the 'leading' server, rather than stay. This wouldn't be beneficial for any user at all.

Overall, what CubeCraft creates with their content is unique and I really enjoy what they are doing. I absolutely don't think they should change anything to become a copy of another server, hence I disagree.

reynaldodiaz

Mar 19, 2022
To provide more detail I am talking about when you join the CubeCraft server the items in the hotbar can look better in my opinion.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
That's quite crucial information 😅

That seems like a whole another suggestion you made here. I'd advise to make a new suggestion, make it a bit more detailed of what you want (hotbar items to look better, customised, maybe attachments if you have those of how you would suggest them to look) so its clear for everyone what you want! 😄

CAPTAINweirp

Feb 18, 2021
The Cubecraft icons are sleek, and well designed which suits the server's fanbase!

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

What Cube has is what makes it special. And, similar to what @CAPTAINweirp said, it is what suits the community. If Cube had to listen to what EVERYONE said, then they would get nowhere. In fact, they probably wouldn't be here.

Cube has the design that all it's fans love, or at least the vast majority. And, again going back to what @Blom said, Cube is much more popular than Hive, partly from the reason of their interface. Of course it isn't suited for everyone, but it is what most people like, as I said.

Hope that makes sense! Thank you for reading, and have a great day! ^_^

Reactions: CAPTAINweirp
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom