Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
sw kits are pretty unbalanced and only healer is good. here's how kits should be

KitCurrentNewExplanation
Builder10 bricks + chainmail chestplate10 bricks + prot 1 leather chestplateTank and builder get the same chestplate???
Chef1 steak + stone sword3 steak + stone swordwhy 1 steak bruv
TankChainmail chestplate and -bootsno changethis is ok
Healer1 golden appleregen pot(NOT SPLASH POT)bruh wtf why is there a golden apple in basic
KitCurrentNewExplanation
Builder20 bricks + chainmail chestplateno changealso ok
Chef3 steak + stone sword5 steak + iron swordyou get food anyway, so why not a better sword
TankIron chestplate and -bootsno changeyes ok very good
Healer2 golden apples1 golden applegolden apples make you invincible, why 2 of those
KitCurrentNewExplanation
Builder30 bricks + prot 4 chainmail chestplateno changeok aswell (prot 4 chain is as good as diamond)
Chefsharp 3 stone sword + 5 steaksharp 2 iron sword + 10 steaksame as normal
Tankdiamond chestplate and -bootsprot 1 diamond chestplate and -bootschance of getting diamond armor is 100% already so this kit is useless
Healer2 gapsno changethis is ok ig

hope this gets enough attention so it can get forwarded

Last edited:

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
sw kits are pretty unbalanced and only healer is good. here's how kits should be

KitCurrentNewExplanation
Builder10 bricks + chainmail chestplate10 bricks + prot 1 leather chestplateTank and builder get the same chestplate???
Chef1 steak + stone sword5 steak + stone swordwhy 1 steak bruv
TankChainmail chestplate and -bootsno changethis is ok
Healer1 golden appleregen pot(NOT SPLASH POT)bruh wtf why is there a golden apple in basic
KitCurrentNewExplanation
Builder20 bricks + chainmail chestplateno changealso ok
Chef3 steak + stone sword5 steak + iron swordyou get food anyway, so why not a better sword
TankIron chestplate and -bootsno changeyes ok very good
Healer2 golden apples1 golden applegolden apples make you invincible, why 2 of those
KitCurrentNewExplanation
Builder30 bricks + prot 4 chainmail chestplateno changeok aswell (prot 4 chain is as good as diamond)
Chefsharp 3 stone sword + 5 steaksharp 2 iron sword + 10 steaksame as normal
Tankdiamond chestplate and -bootsprot 1 diamond chestplate and -bootschance of getting diamond armor is 100% already so this kit is useless
Healer2 gapsno changethis is ok ig

hope this gets enough attention so it can get forwarded
I think that chef with one steak is fine, more isn’t needed. Regen potion might be too powerful and a single gapple is fine in basic.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I completely agree with this, exept for chef getting 5 steak in basic. I think 4 steak would be better.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
I think that chef with one steak is fine, more isn’t needed. Regen potion might be too powerful and a single gapple is fine in basic.
updated chef and to the regen pot: gapples give invincibility, pots dont. Also, its just regen 1 and not a splash pot. Regen 1 heals 1 health every 2.5 secs iirc

R9 Slain

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2020
5 steak + iron sword
Iron Axe for chef, why does a Chef need a sword, an Axe would make more sense as it could be seen more as a cleaver

Never had a problem with this, especially since you get like 10 gapples total in center in normal
A
Agreed, I never get good armor off spawn anyway, because it's flooded with basic diamond, frot, proj and blast protection armor.

So many types of armor, in OP mode, it's why I hate it the most tbh. Because either you get full blast off spawn, or just full prot 2 and it's kinda unfair
I know Normal has Chain, Iron, Diamond. But with that you have more of a guess on what their protection is, in OP you have to hit the player 4times to get a guess at their protection

Same with the swords, iron s2, dia, dias1, dias2

Bows are fine

I voted :unsure: As I only agree with half of the kits

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
Iron Axe for chef, why does a Chef need a sword, an Axe would make more sense as it could be seen more as a cleaver
was stone sword before so i just kept it a sword, but youre right, an axe would suit chef more(but pls with sharpness 1 then)
Never had a problem with this, especially since you get like 10 gapples total in center in normal
the difference is that you have to go to mid to get gapples, already having them on the starter island is kinda op

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

R9 Slain

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2020
was stone sword before so i just kept it a sword, but youre right, an axe would suit chef more(but pls with sharpness 1 then)

the difference is that you have to go to mid to get gapples, already having them on the starter island is kinda op
Top: Fair

Bottom: It is possible to get gaps off spawn, sometimes I get lucky and get 3/4 gapples depending on base size.
typically I get 0-2.

And gapples don't really give invincibility, you could run away for aprox 2 seconds (stops regen) and then pvp them again, the Saturation is miniscule to Steak.(Gapps heal faster, but for less, while steak heals longer but over longer time)

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
Top: Fair

Bottom: It is possible to get gaps off spawn, sometimes I get lucky and get 3/4 gapples depending on base size.
typically I get 0-2.

And gapples don't really give invincibility, you could run away for aprox 2 seconds (stops regen) and then pvp them again, the Saturation is miniscule to Steak.(Gapps heal faster, but for less, while steak heals longer but over longer time)
gapples give 8 seconds regen iirc

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
2 seconds, god apples are 8 seconds
1628783144835.png

5 seconds

• Agree
Reactions: Silco and Dualninja
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom