Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hai, this is just a small nitpick, but as fancy as the new lobbies are, they all have the same layout. Gone are the unique lobbies such as the old Arcade (A literal arcade, with each game represented by an arcade machine), or Ultra Hardcore (An open hall with signs on each side of the descending stairs). Now, every lobby has the same "path towards signs on each sign" layout, with similar block pallets. While it isn't by any means a bad layout, I miss those awesome maps with unique designs that really made you exclaim "Wow!" when you trekked towards the signs.

Also, could the next game's spawn take place at night please? I like night c:

Not really a big suggestion or anything, just a small request. If there's a reason why the format changed, say it's easier on the Build team or it was made simplistic for the noobs, then that's fair.

Thnx c:

Few screenshots of a handful of lobbies (taken from spawn point):
upload_2017-7-17_12-0-12.png

upload_2017-7-17_12-0-30.png

upload_2017-7-17_12-0-45.png
upload_2017-7-17_12-1-2.png
upload_2017-7-17_12-1-23.png

Moofin is a try-hard, lolololololol roasted

In another lifeeeee, I would make you stayyyyyy so I don't have to say you were the one that got awayyyyyyy, the one that got away

I like Katy Perry

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
The layout may be the same but the builds around them aren't. I like the old arcade etc. sure but, this way gives a sense of uniformity and at the same time a sense of difference. Also it would be nice to see one in night time too. I wouldn't mind the old lobbies coming back but, I have no problem with the way it is at the moment.

MidEastGamer

Aug 27, 2016
The Middle of the Middle
i agree, i miss the old lobbies.... sure hope they would come back. the new ones are simple and easy to understand sure, but it doesnt have that feeling when your in a huge arcade lobby. do not focus on making things smaller or more easy, make them bigger as nobody is stupid enough to click on the wrong game. :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom