Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I've been fighting against hackers for so long now and even though they may get banned they destroyed all fun and fairness in the game already. And now I get kicked out the server for invalid fighting movements or some shit like that.

Is that the anti cheat you have been working on?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I've been fighting against hackers for so long now and even though they may get banned they destroyed all fun and fairness in the game already. And now I get kicked out the server for invalid fighting movements or some shit like that.

Is that the anti cheat you have been working on?
Firstly, do not swear.

Secondly, if you were kicked, then just rejoin? What's your IGN? :]

Thirdly, you reporting them helps the team out so much, as well as all the community.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
There are times where the system will screw up every now and then due to incidents/events that will trigger it.
Those falls under "bugs" and we are currently looking into the cause. Please be patient, thank you.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Please be patient. Currently there are bugs even with the current anti-cheat which is NoCheat+ but soon there will be a new anti-cheat and everything will be fine. Don't come here and criticise the server everyday just because of one hacker that ruins your day. Everyone is facing this issue and it will be solved. As Master Yoda once said, "Patience, my young Padawan."

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
You can't expect an anti cheat to be perfect with out testing it and that's what's happening. Like it or not it's a process the server and everyone on it has to go through.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Sure, but I get kicked while I'm fighting with someone. And believe me I'm not using any kind of mod besides Optifine.

And I just played a match with a few hackers. I recorded it quickly, but none of them got kicked. Hackers are on the lose and I'm getting banned. Just a little bug. Ugh.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I can understand that you're annoyed. I hope that we'll have the right plugin to prevent this annoyance and anger soon.
As for now I can only kindly ask you to record and report them :/

Thank you :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom