Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
So CCG memes make us smile and laugh, and we dont need an award for that. Its very natural atm so I hope my suggestion here wont ruin the atmosphere. Still, I think CCG memes should be celebrated more. It could be as small as a death message or a miniature

~ if you think Cubecraft will never do this, 2 years ago I made a suggestion to add a statue of a player in the lobby - it was implemented. So, who knows.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r and wxzzrd

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
No and no. CCG Memes is far too often used to post memes which have the pure intention of making fun of other users, which is not something I wan't encouraged at all. And suggestions are barely acknowledged to the point that admins have even admitted that it's just a matter of luck that decides if they're seen.

No one deserves a reward or to be celebrated for making fun of others or being lucky.

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
I don't think that's a good idea because the point of it is that you Makes people laugh and not to get a reward. And we have a meme of the week on Instagram, and on Twitter your meme can be seen sometimes. And I think that's a small reward to.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Maaarijn

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
I don't think this is a good idea because you make people laugh en they get rewarded!
Have a good day! 💎

Reactions: wxzzrd

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
No and no. CCG Memes is far too often used to post memes which have the pure intention of making fun of other users, which is not something I wan't encouraged at all. And suggestions are barely acknowledged to the point that admins have even admitted that it's just a matter of luck that decides if they're seen.

No one deserves a reward or to be celebrated for making fun of others or being lucky.
Well said! Point taken

Elaad

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2019
I don't think this is a good idea due to reasons already said by others. Just wanted to let you know that CubeCraft just had a "meme competition" with the winner receiving a free rank upgrade ( ) on their twitter. The "reward" for these memes imo is that you make others laugh + have a chance of being featured on CubeCraft's social media (if that's something you care about) which should be enough.

Reactions: Technosword

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I don't think this is a good idea due to reasons already said by others. Just wanted to let you know that CubeCraft just had a "meme competition" with the winner receiving a free rank upgrade ( ) on their twitter. The "reward" for these memes imo is that you make others laugh + have a chance of being featured on CubeCraft's social media (if that's something you care about) which should be enough.
I would never win this competition because of the marieke memes I made lmao

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Top Bottom