Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I am correct in saying that the “video” section that you can post on the forums requires the video to be at least loosely related to cubecraft content right?

This is a half support half suggestion thing bc I can’t see anywhere that states that the video section can only contain cubecraft videos, because I presume that it must contain cubecraft related content I think the description of it should be increased slightly to say something along the lines of “share your cubecraft related content here” or something like that in the description.

From what I know, the videos we post here can’t advertise other servers so over half the footage must be cubecraft gameplay and you can use your common sense in most cases. But it doesn’t necessarily say that you can’t have videos in content that’s not cubecraft, just don’t advertise other servers. The rules need to be more clear IMO.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 492126

Your video doesn’t necessarily have to be recorded on CubeCraft - for example, it is allowed to share a video where you show your survival world or how a mod works. However, it is not allowed to share a video recorded solely on a different server.

If you would like the description of the subforum to change then please create a suggestion thread at https://cbecrft.net/suggestions. Thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom