Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Has this Bug Happened to You?

• Total voters

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
I am currently on leaderboards for eggwars solos and I would’ve been earlier if there was a simple bug fix, that being when I break an egg defence, it places back and doesn’t allow me to break the egg (I notice this happen more often when people used chests to protect their egg)
The amount of times I have died because someones egg defence didn’t break and I got spanked off by a noob because the egg is so close to the edge of the island is indescribable :/ I have had this same complaint from SO many people different people and because I’ve played over 1100 games of eggwars solos at this point, it’s definitely gotten annoying. PLS FIX THIS! (The reason I didn’t report to “Report a bedrock player or bug” was because A: I don’t have evidence of this happening and B: I need to add a poll so everyone can say if it’s happened to them or not :) )

ItsN1ghts

Oct 28, 2020
im 2nd on eggwars duos and yes this happens WAY too much it happens when you try to break a block after hitting someone or getting hit, i can probably make a montage of this glitch cuz it happens to me at least twice a game, it is probably the worst eggwars glitch as of right now and it has been here for about 5 months now , here is a clip of it

safwqn

Dec 23, 2020
Yep I've spent 15 days into the game and I started getting this bug where when a block is near stairs it takes me multiple attempts to break and it's really annoying...

Reactions: RaisinForABrain

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
i know, this is probably the worst and by worst the worst bug ever on eggwars. like why is it even there i cannot understand lmao. this bug dosent happen on golf, robotic, snowy and desert. it seems to only happen on mine and tropical, where an egg is near a stair, (sometimes it happens on other maps tho but less common) ive lost so much rounds because of this stupid bug

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Have reported this bug and apparently it has been reported before even I reported it, It is known about and I am told that it is something to do with enchanted items and blocks being near slabs or stairs, either way it is known, they jsut haven't figured out how to fix it yet...I have also quit playing Eggwars solo until they fix it so you are not alone.

Reactions: RaisinForABrain

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I cant tell you how much wr paced rounds I lost because of this bug lmao, like sometimes even if you try 10 times it dosent work and the only way to break the block is to get tnt which basically kills any run

Last edited:

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Also Idk this seem to happen more frequently when my ping is higher than 300

Mar 26, 2021
im 2nd on eggwars duos and yes this happens WAY too much it happens when you try to break a block after hitting someone or getting hit, i can probably make a montage of this glitch cuz it happens to me at least twice a game, it is probably the worst eggwars glitch as of right now and it has been here for about 5 months now , here is a clip of it
Happened to me alot it had gotten really annoying and should be fix :/

Reactions: SquareRaptor652

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
This is is a bug that has been around for quite some time now. I feel you, when I play mega it’s sometimes hard to destroy an egg with obsidian protection when 5 people are chasing you and the obsidian just glitches back. Sometimes the bug makes the game unplayable so I totally agree that this should have a high priority in getting fixed because it really affects the game.

That said, it’s a known bug which has been reported a lot so they are probably working on it but it’s probably hard to find the cause of it.

Maybe a developer or mod can comment on this with some information about the progress on this bug, or the cause?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Have reported this bug and apparently it has been reported before even I reported it, It is known about and I am told that it is something to do with enchanted items and blocks being near slabs or stairs, either way it is known, they jsut haven't figured out how to fix it yet...I have also quit playing Eggwars solo until they fix it so you are not alone.
^^ basically this. We still haven’t made progress on this bug as we haven’t had a lot of time to fix bugs lately. Developers are currently all busy on projects, so small bugs that take a few tweaks get fixed before bugs that take a lot of time to investigate. When developers have more spare time, someone might be able to look into this bug

Reactions: UBRE and pieterpeer

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
^^ basically this. We still haven’t made progress on this bug as we haven’t had a lot of time to fix bugs lately. Developers are currently all busy on projects, so small bugs that take a few tweaks get fixed before bugs that take a lot of time to investigate. When developers have more spare time, someone might be able to look into this bug
Thanks for the quick reply! I honestly did not expect to hear that there hasn't been any progress on the bug because of the lack of time.
I understand that it's not your job, but doesn't that sound like there are not enough developers on the team? It's great that they are making new content, but I personally think that bugs like these should have a higher priority because the game just doesn't function right at the moment. I personally think it's more important to make sure that the current games function right than working on new projects.
I don't know if there already is one, but having a developer dedicated to fixing bugs wouldn't be a bad idea in my opinion.

ahmaster3187

Sep 2, 2021
Yes a lot of times I go to break the egg and I broke the defense and it tells me you can't break eggs through blocks LIKE HOW I LITERALLY DESTROYED THE DEFENSE which might get me killed or late so I go to fight their team with low health

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom