Were these idea's finger lickin good?

• Yes very tasty

• No pizza is better

Results are only viewable after voting.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi everyone

Here is probably 1 of the many rank suggestions.
I have worked out all of my ideas and i hope you like them! :D
Disclaimer: if i suggest something thats already suggested then im sorry.

1. Unique outfit for each rank: Every rank should have his own outfit. I believe some ranks already have that. But it would be cool if every rank had a unique one. Im not a designer so i have no idea how they should look but i think it would be cool.
2. Unique mount for each rank: Every rank should have his own mount. Like you start on a pig and in the highest rank you get a wither or something like that. This looks cool and motivates people to buy a rank.
3. Unique pvp kits: Ranks should have acces to special pvp kits (or other kits) which they can only play with other premium members.
4. Colored chat: Yes this is already in there but it would be cool if you had a comment like: /chat color &6 and then everything you type has that color.
5. Elytra: It would be cool if some ranks had acces to an elytra.
6. Premium hub: A special hub/lounge that only donaters can acces.
7..Cubelets: Just like vanity points every rank can get 1 cubelet every day/week. And just like vanity points the higher the rank the more cubelets.
8.Gadgets. More fun gadgets to play with! (want examples?)
9. Double jump: From iron-diamond rank you should get a double jump option since they cant fly.

My favourite one is number 4. I hate to type those stupid tags all the time ;-)

Thanks for reading and maybe commenting. The server is epic but i would like to see some more rank perms. ANd if you wonder what rank i have. I have emerald

Sincerly
Qwertplaysmc

Reactions: ThaDoggo

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
Hi everyone

1. Unique outfit for each rank: Every rank should have his own outfit. I believe some ranks already have that. But it would be cool if every rank had a unique one. Im not a designer so i have no idea how they should look but i think it would be cool.
2. Unique mount for each rank: Every rank should have his own mount. Like you start on a pig and in the highest rank you get a wither or something like that. This looks cool and motivates people to buy a rank.
3. Unique pvp kits: Ranks should have acces to special pvp kits (or other kits) which they can only play with other premium members.
4. Colored chat: Yes this is already in there but it would be cool if you had a comment like: /chat color &6 and then everything you type has that color.
7..Cubelets: Just like vanity points every rank can get 1 cubelet every day/week. And just like vanity points the higher the rank the more cubelets.
9. Double jump: From iron-diamond rank you should get a double jump option since they cant fly.

Thanks for reading and maybe commenting. The server is epic but i would like to see some more rank perms. ANd if you wonder what rank i have. I have emerald

Sincerly
Qwertplaysmc
Nice suggestion!
I like idea 2 5 6 and 7! But can you please type with the normal size of letters?

Hope those ideas get added!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I myself, typically am not much of a fan of mounts in Minecraft servers.
This sounds like something that's against the EULA.
Aside from that, people could recreate it in the custom kit creator.
Colored chat would make Cube's chat look like an absolute mess. I hate it when servers use way too many colors. I really don't want this to be added.
This one's definitely against the EULA.

I hate to type those stupid tags all the time ;-)
Tags are completely optional. You don't have to make them if you don't want to!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone
The fat text is typed by me :D

I don't think this is a good idea because we already have our own vanity menu where you can unlock stuff like a green helmet, orange boots, and so on.

I don't think this is a good idea because it would cause a lot of lag.
But, the server can add special miniatures for every rank like a diamond miniature for the diamond rank.

I don't agree, a stone rank would never be able to win a fight against a ranker.

I don't agree, because the chat would be a chaos.
Why? Where?
Hmm, this would be a good idea, it would be easy to 'chill' with your friends!
I don't agree, you have to receive cubelets from winning games, not from buying ranks.
Where?

Sincerly
Qwertplaysmc

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
1. yes
2. yes
3. no
4. yes
5. yes
6. yes
7. yes
8. yes
9. yes

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi all

Thanks for the sweet reply's
and a lot of welcomes to the community!
I have some more ideas i will share soon!
I will reply to all asap.

Sincerly
Qwertplaysmc

Thomasxo

May 21, 2016
the Netherlands

1. This would be nice, but just like you said. I have no idea what to expect because I don't think there are many more outfits.
2. Mounts are cool but they will probably increase lag in the lobbies, not sure though.
3. I agree with this one, more players will buy a rank if they add this.
4. This one is my favourite, I really like chat colours and I think they should add them. But only a few, not to many.
5. Don't think they should add this because then almost no one will buy Emerald+ anymore because you can fly with the elytra as well.
6. Why? it's fun to talk with stone ranked players.
7. I like this one.
8. Yeah give some examples please because I don't know what gadgets you mean.
9. No this is isn't a good idea because this will increase a lot of lag.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
1. This would be nice, but just like you said. I have no idea what to expect because I don't think there are many more outfits.
2. Mounts are cool but they will probably increase lag in the lobbies, not sure though.
3. I agree with this one, more players will buy a rank if they add this.
4. This one is my favourite, I really like chat colours and I think they should add them. But only a few, not to many.
5. Don't think they should add this because then almost no one will buy Emerald+ anymore because you can fly with the elytra as well.
6. Why? it's fun to talk with stone ranked players.
7. I like this one.
8. Yeah give some examples please because I don't know what gadgets you mean.
9. No this is isn't a good idea because this will increase a lot of lag.

Hi

Thanks for your feedback!
Still working out some ideas!

At 6 you said: Why? it's fun to talk with stone ranked players.
We could make this an option not a must wghen you have a rank.

At 9 you said: No this is isn't a good idea because this will increase a lot of lag.
Not agreeing with you. There are rarely 20+ people with diamond rank or higher in one lobby.

At 2 you said: Mounts are cool but they will probably increase lag in the lobbies, not sure though.
Depends on who got acces to this option.

At 5 you said: Don't think they should add this because then almost no one will buy Emerald+ anymore because you can fly with the elytra as well.
Not entirely true. This only makes you float and you would have to go to a high spot to use it. So nothhing like flying!

At 8 you said: Yeah give some examples please because I don't know what gadgets you mean.
Idk. Just stuff you can use in lobby's.

SIncerly
Qwertplaysmc

Reactions: Thomasxo

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
I would love it if you dont tell people what to do instead if you're a staff member.

And yea lots of those are just booger in my opinion, eula and stuff, you know it! (I like some alright)

These were just my own opinions.
Thanks for sharing yours!

But can you be more specific? Because these are just concepts.......
so there is obviusly work to do.

SIncerly
Qwertplaysmc

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
These were just my own opinions.
Thanks for sharing yours!

But can you be more specific? Because these are just concepts.......
so there is obviusly work to do.

SIncerly
Qwertplaysmc
Well as I said most of your suggestions are against the eula/they're unfair to stone rankers. I like the rest of them so I really dont have more to say.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
1.I don't know what kinda armor you're going to add but I like it.
2. I really dislike this idea because the mouths will create a lot of lagg in our lobbies and players with low fps aren't able to move anymore because of all the lagg.
3.I think that this will create a pay to win effect. ranked players will always win because they have a better kit so it's also a bit unfair against stone rankers.
4.This has already been suggested a couple times but I still dislike it because the chat will just be one big colorbomb. If you wanna use colours you just have to put some more energy in creating your message.
5. Well this would be a cool effect for Obsidian because Emerald+ palyers are getting fly. And since Obsidian doesn't have a lot of effects you can add this.
6.I hate this idea , via this idea you just create a bigger hoke between donors and non-donors. It is fun to play with non-donors to. Also this will make cubecraft a lot more laggy because of all the created lobbies.
7.I would say just add 1cubelet to every Vanity point reward not jsut adding more and more if you donated a bigger amount of money.
8.Feel free to suggest some cool new gadgets.
9. I don't see any point in adding this.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
This one's definitely against the EULA.
Lobbies exclusive to players paying hard currency actually are allowed, as long as they don't have any more access rights to go the other parts of the network (like having a sign to join a rank-only game of something).

Source (raw text of an email sent to many individuals seeking clarification over the EULA changes - this is over a year old however so please correct me if things have changed).

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
2. I really dislike this idea because the mouths will create a lot of lagg in our lobbies and players with low fps aren't able to move anymore because of all the lagg.
If Cubecraft can handle 300 zombies in a game of Tower Defence they can easily handle a few more mobs in one lobby.
Besides I doubt it would increase frame drops if it's a ranks only feature and if it does simply turn players off.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
If Cubecraft can handle 300 zombies in a game of Tower Defence they can easily handle a few more mobs in one lobby.
Besides I doubt it would increase frame drops if it's a ranks only feature and if it does simply turn players off.
Exactly!

There are never hundreds of players with rank in the same lobby at the same time.
So i dont see a problem either :D

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Just to informatie everyone:

The special rank kit would only be available if you play against other ranked people

Sincerly
Qwertplaysmc

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Some of these are pretty cool ideas, but #3 and #6 are both against the EULA. Cubecraft used to have a donor lobby 3ish years ago but that was taken down. Same goes with kits only donors have access to. We can't offer features that give donors a direct in game advantage (which the kits do). The EULA forced the donor lobby to be taken out too for some reason. I personally don't see either of these ideas be implemented.

As for all the other ideas, I like all except for #4. Having the ability to constantly chat in colour makes the chat really crowded and is very annoying to many players.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi everyone

Sincerly
Qwertplaysmc
I am all in for some new things for ranks. Not a fan of 3 and 6 as said be Bob, its against the eula, but also as it is probably going to split the community with the 6th suggestion. I think that the 3rd suggestion is just unnecessary.
+1 for all the others though

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom