Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
I'm done of that so I've so many things to write...

1. I'm sorry for the things that I wrote in this forum, I have had a lot of agitation(some of them I know that I was incorrect, and this is because that i'm doing this thread)
  2. A lot of persons that think they're staff gave me a lot of orders ( or like they say suggestions or tips ) and i did not give attention to some of them because it appeared they were giving me orders but now I understand that some of them orders were goods.
  3. I think some people is doing the work of the staff and making (sometimes) more than the staff would do. Yesterday, I whished to 4 staffs ''Merry christimas'' ''Happy new year'' (something like this), and a lot of people went to profile just to kill my good humour saying '' you're doing spam please stop '' , come on , if staff didn't say anything about it why members would say ? I think the members must put themself in their places.
  4. If I have an opinion I post it, if I agree with some thread I'll post '' I agree totally with you''. Why Do I say that? I think a like it's not enough and we should support the writer of the thread with a message (it makes the writer happier). In this forum I felt free to post everything (my agrees and my disagrees) but yesterday a lot of people just said ''you're just trying to get messages'', i'm not, and now I don't feel free to post everything...
I'd like to see your comments about this text, and yes i'm going to try to comment and the commentaries, because I think who's not staff can't say me '' stop do this,you're trying to get messages'', if someone do this I will not response ... If a staff says it to me I'll repesct his order , because he has authority.

For finish, I'd like to say that i'm not having fun in the forum with this bad players, I'd like you to finish that.

Reactions: SkoodyDood
D

Deleted member 169486

What are you suggesting here? That players stop informing people when they break the rules?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don't think any of the members are trying to put themselves in staff positions, they are trying to help the staff out. The staff is very busy so anything we can do to help save the staff time is very much appreciated. That is why you see so many members on staff profiles helping with whatever problems they can.
They reason why people were telling you to stop spamming was because whatever you posted on that thread, popped up as an alert for everyone in the thread. Basically, you were spamming everyone with alerts. This is why you should just use the like button or at least say something more useful in your responses.

Reactions: iTzPlayerPT

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Players can inform you whenever you break rules. They cannot punish you, but you should definitely look at yourself and change your attitude if needed. I don't want to sound mean or anything, but if multiple players think the same thing, they might be right.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands

1. I'm sorry for the things that I wrote in this forum, I have had a lot of agitation(some of them I know that I was incorrect, and this is because that i'm doing this thread)
  2. A lot of persons that think they're staff gave me a lot of orders ( or like they say suggestions or tips ) and i did not give attention to some of them because it appeared they were giving me orders but now I understand that some of them orders were goods.
  3. I think some people is doing the work of the staff and making (sometimes) more than the staff would do. Yesterday, I whished to 4 staffs ''Merry christimas'' ''Happy new year'' (something like this), and a lot of people went to profile just to kill my good humour saying '' you're doing spam please stop '' , come on , if staff didn't say anything about it why members would say ? I think the members must put themself in their places.
  4. If I have an opinion I post it, if I agree with some thread I'll post '' I agree totally with you''. Why Do I say that? I think a like it's not enough and we should support the writer of the thread with a message (it makes the writer happier). In this forum I felt free to post everything (my agrees and my disagrees) but yesterday a lot of people just said ''you're just trying to get messages'', i'm not, and now I don't feel free to post everything...
I'd like to see your comments about this text, and yes i'm going to try to comment and the commentaries, because I think who's not staff can't say me '' stop do this,you're trying to get messages'', if someone do this I will not response ... If a staff says it to me I'll repesct his order , because he has authority.

For finish, I'd like to say that i'm not having fun in the forum with this bad players, I'd like you to finish that.
All were doing is trying to help you the things that we tell you are often how things have been done for a long time and have worked or staff told us what to do, but the one thing is, determining a demand from just a simple tip

Now as for the the merry christmas for the staff messages that dosent make sense of course you can just explain your reasons with the staff that told you to stop spamming but an easy way around this is just post it once on your page as your status

I wouldnt just put "i agree" on the posts to often or that might be considered necroposting by staff, we also like to be constructive explaining why we like or dislike something it also helps expose weakneses or strengths that might be bad for what your doing

Your apology is accepted though im not sure if ive ever encountered hostility in your posts

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Players can inform you whenever you break rules. They cannot punish you, but you should definitely look at yourself and change your attitude if needed. I don't want to sound mean or anything, but if multiple players think the same thing, they might be right.
Please tell that to a certain someone that keeps accusing me of mini modding when im not (not the thread op)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop

You obviously haven't read the rules. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/
Just because "We aren't staff does not mean that we are wrong." Staff or not staff regardless, does not matter but you STILL are breaking the rules.
Saying,"I agree with you," or "I agree" counts as necro-posting which can be found in the rules above.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Look, I'll try to explain this to you but don't get too defensive. ;)

1. Don't worry about anything you have done in the past, the people here are strangers that you will probably never meet in real life.

2. When someone gives you a "Tip" or a warning they are just trying to help. Remember what happened yesterday? Well, they were just trying to let you know the rules.

3. It's really nice from you that you said, "Merry Christmas" but you have to follow the forums rules too. What you said might and was taken as spam. Now, don't take it too seriously and start a war, just forget about it and be a nice player.

4. That's really nice from you to try to make others happy. Sadly other people might have not really understand your true meanings. This happens to me a lot. When you say something in a post try to add a little more than "I agree".

And ANYBODY can tell you to stop breaking a rule, even though you have a nice meaning for it you must follow the rules.

I'm really sorry you are not having fun here as I wished everybody here should have, but rules are something important everybody must follow.

I hope you understand me. ;)

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
I don't think any of the members are trying to put themselves in staff positions, they are trying to help the staff out. The staff is very busy so anything we can do to help save the staff time is very much appreciated. That is why you see so many members on staff profiles helping with whatever problems they can.
They reason why people were telling you to stop spamming was because whatever you posted on that thread, popped up as an alert for everyone in the thread. Basically, you were spamming everyone with alerts. This is why you should just use the like button or at least say something more useful in your responses.

I know staff is very busy, but it isn't reason to the players give me orders -.- Thanks for your response =)

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
It's not a suggestion I know ;) but I had to wrote thtat and I did, thanks =)
You obviously haven't read the rules. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/
Just because "We aren't staff does not mean that we are wrong." Staff or not staff regardless, does not matter but you STILL are breaking the rules.
Saying,"I agree with you," or "I agree" counts as necro-posting which can be found in the rules above.
Please tell that to a certain someone that keeps accusing me of mini modding when im not
I'm sure none of you read the whole thing. ;)

Reactions: Buuuddy
D

Deleted member 169486

I know staff is very busy, but it isn't reason to the players give me orders -.- Thanks for your response =)
Where kind of 'orders' are being given? Someone saying 'Don't swear on the forums, you may be banned or muted' is okay because they are telling you the outcome if you swear on the forums.

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3

I already read the rules but you have not got the right to give me orders , when you have it say it to me =)

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
Look, I'll try to explain this to you but don't get too defensive. ;)

1. Don't worry about anything you have done in the past, the people here are strangers that you will probably never meet in real life.

2. When someone gives you a "Tip" or a warning they are just trying to help. Remember what happened yesterday? Well, they were just trying to let you know the rules.

3. It's really nice from you that you said, "Merry Christmas" but you have to follow the forums rules too. What you said might and was taken as spam. Now, don't take it too seriously and start a war, just forget about it and be a nice player.

4. That's really nice from you to try to make others happy. Sadly other people might have not really understand your true meanings. This happens to me a lot. When you say something in a post try to add a little more than "I agree".

And ANYBODY can tell you to stop breaking a rule, even though you have a nice meaning for it you must follow the rules.

I'm really sorry you are not having fun here as I wished everybody here should have, but rules are something important everybody must follow.

I hope you understand me. ;)

I understood you ! Thanks =D [OFF TOPIC] I saw you everyday in cubecraft !

Reactions: SkoodyDood
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sad to not see you in orange! I wish you the best of luck!
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations man! 🎉🎉
Top Bottom