Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

z7UZ

Aug 8, 2020
there is no report for reaching anymore why?
is it allowed now or is it just cuz the guys from spanien are always has a bad ping and reach with it so u dont need to work ( mods) and look is it the ping or is he reaching can u send me a answer just why its not banneble or reporteble now
and dont answer it is over the website cuz the website is trash like this poop new login

Attachments

• reaching not banneble LMFAO.PNG
    reaching not banneble LMFAO.PNG
    67.9 KB · Views: 143

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Reach and bunny hop has been removed from the report gui, but it isn’t allowed! It is an illegal modification, so you can report it with video evidence under ‘use of illegal modifications - other’. Or use /report as you already did, use /report help to look under which categorie you can report the hacker.

Reactions: Mqxti and Maaarijn

z7UZ

Aug 8, 2020
so cubecraft is making himself a bad server again, but guys with 270 ping constant can play ?
that so dumb and the report is not even working cuz the website is coded wrong its just saying if u link a vid the video is to long but it is 10 sec even 1 sec is to long just wtf?

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Players who have a high ping can’t do something to this, since ping is based on your location. Your ping will be higher if you’re living further away from France.
that so dumb and the report is not even working cuz the website is coded wrong its just saying if u link a vid the video is to long but it is 10 sec even 1 sec is to long just
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe this is a bug. You can report this as a bug here.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi z7UZ! We removed the reach from /report for a few reasons. We have found that moderators were either getting beat to the punch by Sentinel or the individual being reported for Reach was not actually cheating. Therefore, the Sentinel team has come to the conclusion that it was in the moderator team's best interest to remove the category so actual cheaters can get banned much faster by mods where Sentinel generally lacks.

z7UZ

Aug 8, 2020
i am not reporting stuff or do anythink without want to know why this is not banneble anymore ( not a report think cuz so now we can all reach a bit when someone is uploading a vid someone is reaching he cant get banned first the video can be edit 2 u dont know is he hiding labymod client or has some mod s in forge or maybe its an taco that is playing with an ping of 180 and is just no correct so just sentinal can get reachers punished

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
this is not banneble anymore
Using Illegal Modifications (reach), will still result in a punishment. We removed it from the /report options as Sentinel was faster at detecting reach than going through reports.

z7UZ

Aug 8, 2020
maybe all spansih guys do and sentinal is not banning them cuz they have ping 270

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom