Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 7, 2020
I have been recently told that there is no such thing as reach hacks but there is only kill aura and tp aura. Is this true? if not, are there hacks that stretch another players hitbox? I am curious to know if this is true not.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It's a bit more complicated. The short answer is yes reach does exists.
The real answer is, in the beginning of hack clients reach was just a setting of killaura so you had killaura and reach or neither. TP-auro is just a variant of killaura which is a lot more visible. But then after some time a mod came out, the reach mod not as a hack but to make survival a bit more fun! Of course players began using it on server as a cheat. But it was a mod and not part of any hack client so it was difficult to use. And then mod client added to option reach since well, everyone that used hacks wanted it!!

Are there hacks that stretch another players hitbox?
I don't think so, seems a bit weird and after all that would be toying with other players packets which seems something stupid to do if you don't want to get banned.
(client side changes are easier to hide)
Devs, correct me if I'm wrong!

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Reach is a hack but generally if you have reach you probably have bhop or killaura with it. Unless is a new hacker learning how to hack. I haven't seen anyone with just reach hacks yet, they also had some form of Killaura or bhop.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Whether it does exist or it doesn't it's still an illegal mod which violates the rules. Telling the difference is good but no matter what the end result is the same for every single one.

EDIT: Just realized this thread is more than 2 weeks old. Gotta start checking the date on these things.... Anyways you guys know what to do

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
EDIT: Just realized this thread is more than 2 weeks old. Gotta start checking the date on these things.... Anyways you guys know what to do
They changed it to 3 weeks :)
Please don't repeat active threads. You may open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity or hasn’t been active for 3 weeks.
Which is, I think, too long

daniestad

Jun 18, 2020
I don't think so, seems a bit weird and after all that would be toying with other players packets which seems something stupid to do if you don't want to get banned.
(client side changes are easier to hide)
Devs, correct me if I'm wrong!
Well I think there are some of them but I suppose that they are blatant so no one uses them

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
Top Bottom