Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I don't know if anyone else sees it this way, but the forums I feel is way less active than it used to be. At the time of posting this message (I know its like 2:30am on the east coast of the US), but there are only 13 members on. Let's go get some other stats about certain sections on the forums.

Suggestions : At the time of posting this there are 19 suggestions that have had a response in the last 24 hours, not too bad but not great either (most of the threads are about the PLUS update anyway).

Eggwars : 0 threads in the last 24 hours!

Skywars : Only 1 thread in the last 24 hours!

Introductions : Only 2 in the last WEEK!

Youtube : Only 8 in the last MONTH!

I could keep going on with this and almost every sub-section would be relatively the same. I do not know of a simple way to get the forums more active, other than promoting it more in-game, or by giving some sort of benefit for going on the forums every day. If you have an idea of a way the forums can become more active again please post it down below.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
The forums is in connection with the server. So if the server dies out - the forums will follow that move too.

Only way to make the forums more active is to get more players to play on the server.
Getting more players on the server is easy however, just push out a weekly Battle Zone update and you'll be good. /s

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom