Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to have this feature?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Hello y'all,

This is the first time Im gonna make a suggestion that has been suggested before by someone else, it's important to keep in mind that this is not my idea, and it was originally suggested by CommunistCactus back in 2018. You can check this out here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/change-pchat-color.205966/#post-976614

Well, CommunistCactus basically suggested a new party chat coloured format, in which you could choose the colour you'd like be using in. This would be like that:
  1. The messy chat. This is a problem (at least for me personally). Sometimes it's turn quite boring to look the party chat when you're in a big party, everyone talking in the same colour, I don't know you guys, but my eyes get tired.
  2. This would be a feature for everyone. This mean, you won't need a rank to use this.
  3. It would follow the next command: /pc <colour>.
  4. It won't use all the colours. This mean, colours like black, and dark blue will be restricted. These colours are personally quite tiring sight.
Benefits:
  1. You won't need to type "&<colour> message" to write in colours, which is quite more comfortable.
  2. It would be a more ordered chat format.
To be honest, I'm not looking for likes and anything of that, so if you like the idea, I encourage you to give it to CommunistCactus (although it was long time ago). However, I'd like to know your thoughts about this idea, because if I have suggested it, it's because I really like the idea, and it never was implemented. Tacosbefriends' escalated it, but as I said, it never got implemented. So, please vote on the poll above and comment below!

Note: I'm not repeating any active topic, so it's allowed. IMPORTANT: Don't reply on the previously mentioned thread, it will be necroposting!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Just like everyone else, I have to disagree on this. It would become way too messy and unreadable with all these messages in different colors.
If it only effects your own chat it's a yes for me.
In my opinion, this is something that they shouldn't put work into. This is purely for your own chat, and nothing for others to see. I don't mind for this to be added, but I just think they shouldn't put work into this.

I have something different related to this suggestion. Because too much color could cause confusion and a lot of mess, what do you think about this?

Because the party chat's color is standard yellow, you can recognize that it is being send in party chat. By adding an option for the party leader to change the color of the messages that are being send, you can still have some kind of color. I don't think this would be messy at all and can be a really good looking option.

D

Deleted member 469419

Just like everyone else, I have to disagree on this. It would become way too messy and unreadable with all these messages in different colors.

In my opinion, this is something that they shouldn't put work into. This is purely for your own chat, and nothing for others to see. I don't mind for this to be added, but I just think they shouldn't put work into this.

I have something different related to this suggestion. Because too much color could cause confusion and a lot of mess, what do you think about this?

Because the party chat's color is standard yellow, you can recognize that it is being send in party chat. By adding an option for the party leader to change the color of the messages that are being send, you can still have some kind of color. I don't think this would be messy at all and can be a really good looking option.
Added an option to all of you who would like to see it with some improvements (:

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
By adding an option for the party leader to change the color of the messages that are being send, you can still have some kind of color. I don't think this would be messy at all and can be a really good looking option.
I think it would still be easier to recognise if p chat always had the same colours :c

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
yes, with some improvements

The messy chat. This is a problem (at least for me personally). Sometimes it's turn quite boring to look the party chat when you're in a big party, everyone talking in the same colour, I don't know you guys, but my eyes get tired.
most of the time I get tired of looking at the party chat is when I'm in a party with several gold ranks

I've been on a party 4 gold ranks and after a while, it gets hard to know who is talking (also because all of their names start with _Elite but that's off-topic)

If it only effects your own chat it's a yes for me. If everyone could change their own colour it would become way too messy.
I totally agree with this, would be nice to determine a specific color for someone that only affect your chat and not theirs

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom