Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RarePika

Apr 27, 2016
I was vastly exited for the re-release of EggWars and SkyWars for 1.8... That is until I found out that the 2 returning games are full of hackers. I can't do a game of EggWars without finding a hacker. You can't do anything about it. It's so bad, that there are to many hackers to report. I don't have the time to make a video for every hacker I see. We need to find a way to stop hackers. Maybe a better anticheat, or an in-game report system instead of having to go to the forums every single time. I don't want to play on CubeCraft because of the insane amount of hackers I encounter. PLEASE DO SOMETHING> #MakeCubecraftGreatAgain

-Thanks
RarePika

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I was vastly exited for the re-release of EggWars and SkyWars for 1.8... That is until I found out that the 2 returning games are full of hackers. I can't do a game of EggWars without finding a hacker. You can't do anything about it. It's so bad, that there are to many hackers to report. I don't have the time to make a video for every hacker I see. We need to find a way to stop hackers. Maybe a better anticheat, or an in-game report system instead of having to go to the forums every single time. I don't want to play on CubeCraft because of the insane amount of hackers I encounter. PLEASE DO SOMETHING> #MakeCubecraftGreatAgain

-Thanks
RarePika
How is it that hard to create a video? You complain but you don't do anything about it. How are you helping to get rid of hackers? No report system in-game will ever be added because people spammed it too much. The devs are already working on an anti-cheat.

Reactions: RockBob4

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Do nothing and nothing will happen. We all experience hackers. We report them no matter what.

RarePika

Apr 27, 2016
How is it that hard to create a video? You complain but you don't do anything about it. How are you helping to get rid of hackers? No report system in-game will ever be added because people spammed it too much. The devs are already working on an anti-cheat.
It takes a lot of time.

Recording Evidence (10 mins maybe) -> Premiere Pro Editing (30 mins) -> Rendering (45 mins) -> Uploading (15 mins) -> Composing Post (5 mins)

... Yeah

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
It takes a lot of time.

Recording Evidence (10 mins maybe) -> Premiere Pro Editing (30 mins) -> Rendering (45 hour) -> Uploading (15 mins) -> Composing Post (5 mins)

... Yeah
All you have to do is record them for 10 seconds and done! Cubecraft doesn't care about quality as long it shows all four corners of the screen and it clearly shows them hacking.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
It takes a lot of time.

Recording Evidence (10 mins maybe) -> Premiere Pro Editing (30 mins) -> Rendering (45 hour) -> Uploading (15 mins) -> Composing Post (5 mins)

... Yeah
Mr. Yeah try Ez vid. If you use worst quality (what I use and its still evidence enough) it takes about 10-20 mins depending on the length of course. That is not your only option.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
All you have to do is record them for 10 seconds and done! Cubecraft doesn't care about quality as long it shows all four corners of the screen and it clearly shows them hacking.
You need to clearly show them hacking. Flying is easy, but Aimbot and KA can be hard to get when they have toggle. Then you have to survive to record.
On paper it might sound easy, but it can be difficult.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
*I'm sorry if this seems a little bit rude. :(

Instead of looking at it from your point of view look at it from ours. First off, we get a lot of hacker reports each day. It's not easy doing every single one of them. On average some videos are about 0:20 - 3:00 long. Mean while when we are watching the vid, we must take note of the hacker showing his/her hack. Secondly, some threads have threads that either don't have evidence or in general did the format wrong.

You must remember we can't be on the server 24/7. We all have lives, not some dude that stares at the computer every day. We are not robots, we are volunteers, that help the server be what it is today. Your saying the reports haven't been done for a while, some staff dedicate their free time handling player reports each and everyday. No one justs seems to appreciate it.

You can't do anything about it.
We do, do something about it. We don't just let it slide. If we see a hacker in-game, we will do something about it.
Maybe a better anticheat, or an in-game report system instead of having to go to the forums every single time.
Anti-cheat is being in the works. The in-game report got ABUSED badly. (Don't expect it to be in game any time soon.)
I don't want to play on CubeCraft because of the insane amount of hackers I encounter.
How about this for a change. Your saying us staff don't do anything about this problem right. Instead of creating these threads I see every single day, how about try recording somebody hacker and report them on the forums. (Much better use of both yours and my time.) Also with this it would gradually help us with the hacking people and most likely help with your problem to.

It takes a lot of time.

Recording Evidence (10 mins maybe) -> Premiere Pro Editing (30 mins) -> Rendering (45 mins) -> Uploading (15 mins) -> Composing Post (5 mins)

... Yeah
This is exactly what's going on with the player reports. Even you yourself agree that it takes a long time. If your recording about a hacker and it takes a long time, we feel the agony to. Look, if your going to complain about to much hackers on the server, I don't see how your helping. Your literally saying it yourself "It takes a lot of time." o_O If it takes a lot of time then your letting all of the hackers get away.

This is like somewhat of a team job of players and staff members. You expect us to be robots and be at every 34123461957324 games that are going on currently. Most likely, the answer would be no. You can help to make the server better, instead of just complaining saying "Oh it's all the staff's fault. They ain't doing anything to stop it." :eek: Yeh I wonder why.
It takes a lot of time.
o_O

These threads are making me want to cringe.
4a3c3e9ddb89babe1ae32689dd958171.jpg

In all contrary if you aren't going to support reporting hackers, I don't see what this thread means anymore. Your saying it's all our fault even though you do nothing to help. (complain that there's to many hackers..)

Instead of complaining, please think of it both ways. It's not easy dealing with hackers. We need support from players, not rants about how we suck at our job. (I guarantee you have never been online cubecraft 24/7. If you have never done that, we can't do that either.)

This is what I truly feel about these threads. :(

@RarePika If your saying how easy our job is watch this video. Livestream Vid You will see right away, it gets boring fast. If you can watch the video for 2 hours strait (no breaks or anything.) props to you. This is how the player report section looks like to us each day.

#DontComplainOrFeelThePain

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
*I'm sorry if this seems a little bit rude. :(

Instead of looking at it from your point of view look at it from ours. First off, we get a lot of hacker reports each day. It's not easy doing every single one of them. On average some videos are about 0:20 - 3:00 long. Mean while when we are watching the vid, we must take note of the hacker showing his/her hack. Secondly, some threads have threads that either don't have evidence or in general did the format wrong.

You must remember we can't be on the server 24/7. We all have lives, not some dude that stares at the computer every day. We are not robots, we are volunteers, that help the server be what it is today. Your saying the reports haven't been done for a while, some staff dedicate their free time handling player reports each and everyday. No one justs seems to appreciate it.

We do, do something about it. We don't just let it slide. If we see a hacker in-game, we will do something about it.
Anti-cheat is being in the works. The in-game report got ABUSED badly. (Don't expect it to be in game any time soon.)

How about this for a change. Your saying us staff don't do anything about this problem right. Instead of creating these threads I see every single day, how about try recording somebody hacker and report them on the forums. (Much better use of both yours and my time.) Also with this it would gradually help us with the hacking people and most likely help with your problem to.

This is exactly what's going on with the player reports. Even you yourself agree that it takes a long time. If your recording about a hacker and it takes a long time, we feel the agony to. Look, if your going to complain about to much hackers on the server, I don't see how your helping. Your literally saying it yourself "It takes a lot of time." o_O If it takes a lot of time then your letting all of the hackers get away.

This is like somewhat of a team job of players and staff members. You expect us to be robots and be at every 34123461957324 games that are going on currently. Most likely, the answer would be no. You can help to make the server better, instead of just complaining saying "Oh it's all the staff's fault. They ain't doing anything to stop it." :eek: Yeh I wonder why. o_O

These threads are making me want to cringe.
4a3c3e9ddb89babe1ae32689dd958171.jpg

In all contrary if you aren't going to support reporting hackers, I don't see what this thread means anymore. Your saying it's all our fault even though you do nothing to help. (complain that there's to many hackers..)

Instead of complaining, please think of it both ways. It's not easy dealing with hackers. We need support from players, not rants about how we suck at our job. (I guarantee you have never been online cubecraft 24/7. If you have never done that, we can't do that either.)

This is what I truly feel about these threads. :(

@RarePika If your saying how easy our job is watch this video. Livestream Vid You will see right away, it gets boring fast. If you can watch the video for 2 hours strait (no breaks or anything.) props to you. This is how the player report section looks like to us each day.

#DontComplainOrFeelThePain

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Siftenly's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Siftenly's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom