Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Minealex

May 7, 2020
Hi! I have a proposal! Can you ocasionally make rank draws? I think that can be a nice proposal because it can encourage more people playing cubecraft, because the ranks have a lot of benefits!

I wish you could examine my idea

Minealex1574

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Like giving free ranks away?
I know that you can get free stuff with community games but don't think they give out ranks. They do give Cubelets and such!

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I don’t see a point of giving free ranks away. I paid a lot of money for my Diamond and I don’t like to see people who just got free ranks. But If you want a free rank you can of course apply for Helper or Translator.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
But If you want a free rank you can of course apply for Helper or Translator.

^^Adding to this^^:

Do keep in mind, that if the recruiting team catches wind of you only applying solely for the rank upgrade the odds of you getting accepted goes way down. This is a definite way to get a rank upgrade but remember it’s only a benefit and you’ll have more responsibilities as a helper or translator that comes with it, so make sure you’re prepared for that.

Apr 8, 2020
Netherlands
Hi! I have a proposal! Can you ocasionally make rank draws? I think that can be a nice proposal because it can encourage more people playing cubecraft, because the ranks have a lot of benefits!

Minealex1574

I dont think rank giveaways will be a good idea, Instead of ranks they can do giveaways with cubelets or cosmetics.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Could you buy iron rank with 100 dollars ? or Could you buy obsidian rank with 10 dollars ? It's absolutely NO. So it's not a good idea.

Minealex

May 7, 2020
If you mean how you can get a rank (upgrade) for free, then you can enter a competition, like the Spring Selfie Competition: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/spring-selfie-competition.228935/ ;) I don't like the idea of just giving free ranks to people, because when you buy a rank with your (own) money, you show that you support cubecraft. :)
Yes, after examinating my idea I finally saw that it's not fair for the people with ranks. Thank's for being so polite with me :)
PD: Where can I find more competitions??

Reactions: CraftCreatures

kruisboogaapje

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Minealex1574
I don't think it's a good idea to give away free ranks. But what might be a good idea is something like a cool suffix thing. You can unlock this by playing over a certain time or something and the suffix will stay like a month next to your name. But not something huge like a rank. I think that's a bit to unfair.

Maybe a suffix like [CubeGod] or something like that. This is very hard to unlock so if you have it, you can be proud of it.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
it sounds like music to people without a rank, but it is very unfair to people who have already bought a rank from their own money.
I don't think that's the best way to get more people on cube

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think that they should give out free ranks without any reason, like a celebration or something however I like the idea of having competitions where you win prizes!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday
Amazinq wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Top Bottom