Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NetherOvelord

Jun 29, 2016
There are so many people out there who target ranked member when they vote e.g. Egg Wars if you vote op they just kill because either there a brat whose never satisfied or they don't like your discission.

I hope that cube craft adds a /nick or / disguise command

IGN: NetherOverlord

Games i play: :cube_light:
Eggwars:cube_light: :cube_light:Blockwars:cube_light: :cube_light:PVP:cube_light:

Last edited:
Reactions: YouGotSpooked

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Only youtube and staff ranks should have this because they have a good reason for it

Also giving ranks this ability actually dosent solve anything, why?

1. Certain mods tell you exactly who the donating players are so these abilities are ineffective
2. People do exactly what you say they do even when there are NO RANKED PLAYERS

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Only youtube and staff ranks should have this because they have a good reason for it

1. Certain mods tell you exactly who the donating players are so these abilities are ineffective
I get targeted like everyday. Also none of the allowed mods tell you who is ranked, so yeah, that's breaking the rule.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube

I agree with this guy. and this was suggested a lot of time but this will not be added.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I get targeted like everyday. Also none of the allowed mods tell you who is ranked, so yeah, that's breaking the rule.
Incorrect, actually the 5zigmod cubecraft plugin that magnificent spam created (that i use) tells you the list of donators in the lobby so basically if you had a rank your name would pop up on the left side of my computer screen

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Incorrect, actually the 5zigmod cubecraft plugin that magnificent spam created (that i use) tells you the list of donators in the lobby so basically if you had a rank your name would pop up on the left side of my computer screen
I don't know if that plugin is allowed. You're only allowed to have the 5zig mod, which I use, which doesn't have this feature. So, that is:
Incorrect

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Staff and YT should only be allowed to /nick for reasons as followed...

YT- to protect themselves from targeters
Staff- get evidence of hackers without the hacker knowing they are there

Hopefully ive made myself clear!

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Staff and YT should only be allowed to /nick for reasons as followed...

YT- to protect themselves from targeters
Staff- get evidence of hackers without the hacker knowing they are there

Hopefully ive made myself clear!
Yes, but the "suggester"s point is that ranked people get targeted often if they don't join the same team as someone or even if they don't vote for a gamemode that someone wants. Maybe this should only be available for obsidian, which would be a nice perk, and make obsidian worth it. Because as of now:

WHY WOULD I BUY THIS RANK?!
Iron - Join specific servers / games
Lapiz - Vote for Egg Wars health
Gold- Vote for Egg Wars gamemode
DIamond - Vote for Sky Wars gamemode
Emerald - Fly in lobby
Obsidian - ?!?!?!

I know that there are also perks such as more friends and vanity points, but is 500 more vanity points a week, and like 15 more friends really worth the 50.00 GBP upgrade from obsidian? The only reason I did it is because I love this server, and I want to support it.

I just realized that this is actually a good suggestion within itself. Maybe I should post this as a completely new thread.

Squolz

Nov 20, 2016
The Netherlands
It should be a cool addon, only I think it only should be for staff etc. Because there's already a /color option which changes the color of your name so that is kinda the same as /nick and /disguise will lagg a lot of people because of those entities (that's my experience). So it probably will be better if it stays like this.

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
There are so many people out there who target ranked member when they vote e.g. Egg Wars if you vote op they just kill because either there a brat whose never satisfied or they don't like your discission.

I hope that cube craft adds a /nick or / disguise command

IGN: NetherOverlord

Games i play: :cube_light:Eggwars:cube_light: :cube_light:Blockwars:cube_light: :cube_light:PVP:cube_light:
Only diguise for games would be cool, but /nick is unnecessary really. :)

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
there's already a /color option which changes the color of your name so that is kinda the same as /nick and /disguise
No it's not? The /nick or /disguise would (presumably, from my experience) change the identity of the player and remove their rank etc. /color just changes the colour of your name? It literally makes no difference to gameplay...

Reactions: Ping Ether

SparkyBlue

Dec 14, 2016
This website
To be honest with you I do see why you think this, although adding /nick or /disguise could cause issues as people may be able to /nick as another player and disguise themselves as that player in some cases, which can lead to further issues and "framings" of players who do nothing wrong. I have seen this happen on some servers who do not disable the disguise command or allow ranks to have it. As I see it the most effective way to solve this is if everyone who was in that game could vote, not just the donors. I find it less fun to play when someone who has a rank votes for op or double health, but those who do not want to do op cannot do anything about it aside from leave and hope they can fight back the other players or just leave that game to find a different one.

Reactions: The Crowbar
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom