Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you get let down by teammates?

• Yes

• Not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stuntmanchip

Dec 22, 2016
Note - This may be difficult to do, as it the ranks could be affected by hacking or how good your teammates are.

So, I am really annoyed at getting teammates that really don't know how to play the game, and I'm sure people better than me hate having me on their team, so I thought there could be a ranking system based on KDR, wins, Win to Loss Ratio, amount of games played or whatever. You could have different lobbies for these different ranks. These ranks wouldn't benefit them like the donor ones, just team them up with people of equal skills and experience. I will let you decide what to base this on, but it is difficult. KDR can be abused by spawn killing, Win to Loss ratio could be affected by having good teammates carrying the team (or bad teammates making you lose) when you don't deserve to. Amount of games played, could just mean you play it loads, but aren't good. Also, if a hacker is found, if they aren't permanently banned, they should be demoted to the lowest rank on each game. Also, ranking should be separate for each game, like someone could be top rank for egg wars, but 4th rank on skywars, as they may not be good at both. Sorry about moaning, it's just so many times nooby teammates let me down. If you read this, I hope you liked the idea and can pass it on to some higher staff. Thanks!!!

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I already made a suggestion like this but still it is a good suggestion. I agree with you if you don't have good teammates it isn't easy to win the game that's true. But what if you're the highest rank possible? You can barrely play games because not that much people have the highest rank. And how are they gonna make/develop it?

But yeah, I like it.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Playing with friends will become very difficult. If you would allow players to join games where players are much better or worse, in order to make it possible for friends to play with eachother, the whole pinciple would be ruined. :/

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Sorry but i think that you are only gonna make a big difference between Nooby players and Good players. I personaly dislike this idea because you gonna make so much difference between players and you maybe gonna create a hate or a bad feeling to some of the players.If a player doesn't understand the game or he is bad at the game then you need to help him out !!That's how the community works you help people out and you are not gonna creat different groups.It can be that you have a bad team mate or someone who does nothing but you need to help other people and like i said many times before Do Not Make Groups! Also you are not gonna be able to play with people/friends who have a lower or a higher rank then you so you will not be abble to play with them.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I see where you were going with this, but no.
The noobs should learn how to play, maybe by asking the people who know how to play in game about helpful tips on the game. Or on the forums
Like multiple people have said, people can have freinds who are at a different level and wont het to play with you.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
No. How are new people supposed to learn the game if they only are queued with other people that dont know the game either. I would support this if this was a seperate gamemode without kits and much stricter rules.

Stuntmanchip

Dec 22, 2016
I already made a suggestion like this but still it is a good suggestion. I agree with you if you don't have good teammates it isn't easy to win the game that's true. But what if you're the highest rank possible? You can barrely play games because not that much people have the highest rank. And how are they gonna make/develop it?

But yeah, I like it.
instead of having bounaries, like KDR of 7, have it so the top 10% of players are the top rank, and so on, so that there is always a lot of players on each rank

Stuntmanchip

Dec 22, 2016
Playing with friends will become very difficult. If you would allow players to join games where players are much better or worse, in order to make it possible for friends to play with eachother, the whole pinciple would be ruined. :/
Add parties, and the members of the party can join the leaders rank games

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
That would completely destroy the principles of your suggestion. Your suggestion allows players to player against enemies with the same skills. Adding parties and letting people join games with higher or lower ranks would break the system.

Ultimadei

Dec 23, 2016
I think that it would work but with hidden values determining certain factors. So, when you first join the game, it would allocate around 1000 points to you. Every action you take, be it killing, egg destroying, crafting things like obsidian, will increase or decrease this value. Depending on what bracket you fall into:

Top 10%: Highest bracket, you would be put with similar skilled players.
Top 50%: Middle bracket, again similar skilled
Top 100%: Lowest bracket, the rest of people

D

Deleted member 169486

No. I understand that it may be hard to play sometimes with teammates that are not that good, but then you can play with friends or play solo.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
I do like this idea.
However, I do see a drawback. Affects me and will probably affect lots of others.
Frequently in games with hackers, as well as on teams with noobs. If my friends played more often, I'd have a much better WLR (Win-loss ratio). That's because Eggwars involves lots of strategy. Having hackers in game as well as having noobs or people who speak other languages on my team makes it harder or impossible to communicate. That causes losses.
I have 40 wins out of 192 games. Not so hot. Quite a few of those are to hackers and/or bad teammates, and a handful of them are actually being outplayed or outpvped by other players.
Refrence of time frame: played Eggwars around 60 hours.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
NO. then noob will never learn how to be pro.
Crankys advice: git gud ( if you know where that references from you know a popular game awhile back)

At any rate ive supported a rank system idea for tower defense im sick of re explaining you dont places mages, ice, poisons, or quake towers next to each other there needs to be a 12 block gap and also *stop placing and leaving a gap in between towers* its bascally setting it up like hypixel did with a version of their skywars

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I think that it would work but with hidden values determining certain factors. So, when you first join the game, it would allocate around 1000 points to you. Every action you take, be it killing, egg destroying, crafting things like obsidian, will increase or decrease this value. Depending on what bracket you fall into:

Top 10%: Highest bracket, you would be put with similar skilled players.
Top 50%: Middle bracket, again similar skilled
Top 100%: Lowest bracket, the rest of people
lmao huh
top 100% is 100%
Considering parties don't exist gl w/ that one

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom