Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a ranked aspect to some gamemodes on cubcraft? (Bedrock and Java ig)

• Total voters
Dec 14, 2020
Ranked skywars. (Bedrock and Java)

I know a lot of people have asked for this, but I really love the idea of a ranked aspect to skywars and other gamemodes such as: duels, eggwars and maybe even survival games. To be honest, I don't really know what else to say except I think the cubecraft community might agree with my and many other opinions on this subject!

Have a good one everyone!

Watermelon (:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I don’t support this on Java. Java is still a growing player base and by splitting up the player base, games will be slow to fill and such. I also don’t really support this on Bedrock as one of my favorite things about that community is how non toxic and non competitive it is. Thanks for the suggestion, and it’s a good idea in theory but I’m voting no.

Dec 14, 2020
I don’t support this on Java. Java is still a growing player base and by splitting up the player base, games will be slow to fill and such. I also don’t really support this on Bedrock as one of my favorite things about that community is how non toxic and non competitive it is. Thanks for the suggestion, and it’s a good idea in theory but I’m voting no.
To be honest I kinda agree with your viewpoint as well, If you compare to Rocket league (which I also play a lot of) It can get quite competitive and toxic in ranked but I am sure there are ways you can block this like a bot that can detect these toxic phrases/words and autoban however I don't know how hard and complicated this would be to implement to the server, for all I know it could be impossible.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I think it would be helpful for Bedrock, since the variety of platforms give players either an advantage or disadvantage. It would be fairer to organize ranks by the certain platforms, to try and make games more enjoyable.

For Java I don't think it is needed, the player base isn't as large as Bedrock. Also, everyone has the same advantage due to being on one platform.

Reactions: Ninjaboy2393

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t want ranked skywars on both platforms. The player base is not heigh enough on java and bedrock supports a lot of platforms. It would be impossible to rank up as a mobile player.

JustWaved

Novice Member
Nov 12, 2020
Ranked skywars. (Bedrock and Java)

I know a lot of people have asked for this, but I really love the idea of a ranked aspect to skywars and other gamemodes such as: duels, eggwars and maybe even survival games. To be honest, I don't really know what else to say except I think the cubecraft community might agree with my and many other opinions on this subject!

Have a good one everyone!

Watermelon (:
I would love having this on the server. i know this is a very big this to ask for but being a egg wars 'sweat' myself i really want a way to show my skill buy having a rank or even a reward for being on the leader board. there's not a lot of motivation to play the cube craft and with a ranking system you don't have top pay for would really increase the player base.
when talking about ranks, i think inspiration form other names. some ranks include:
-leather
-iron
-gold
-diamond
(Minecraft related)
i really think if there are ranked modes it would boost the player count above the peak of 40k this server gets and with this advancement, it could possibly become the most popular server on bedrock addition. Also i would love rewards for hitting level goals. I'm close to level 100 and not that many people have it that achievement and i feel like they should get rewarded for that as well.
thanks for reading

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t want ranked skywars on both platforms. The player base is not heigh enough on java and bedrock supports a lot of platforms. It would be impossible to rank up as a mobile player.
21k players isn’t enough to support ranked and also mobiles can if they’re good.Can we get and eggwars one please.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom