Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
I think that would be very hard to keep updated (about who should be a higher rank than others)
Also, a lot of new people like to play against harder opponents to improve their game play.

Good suggestion!

Reactions: AlexTheNG

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
It's a good idea as people could play others of their level, however the player count may not be able to support the game unless they removed the original skywars, so I'll have to say no.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Ranked games usually brings many toxic ppl and cheaters with them. If you take hypixel as example, you see that they had to disable chat for toxicity and they removed it cuz it just wasn’t fun anymore with the cheaters.
So I think it’s not rlly fun! ;)

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Ranked games usually brings many toxic ppl and cheaters with them. If you take hypixel as example, you see that they had to disable chat for toxicity and they removed it cuz it just wasn’t fun anymore with the cheaters.
So I think it’s not rlly fun! ;)
that's why there's a report system, they already have an anti cheat but it's pretty broken and sometimes people could've get false ban. Ranked skywars sounds fun but yeah, that'll bring toxic players. But having Ranked skywars could probably separate new players with expert players

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
that's why there's a report system, they already have an anti cheat but it's pretty broken and sometimes people could've get false ban. Ranked skywars sounds fun but yeah, that'll bring toxic players. But having Ranked skywars could probably separate new players with expert players
Hi, please don’t necropost, posting on threads inactive for more than 3 weeks, they’re not allowed to be revived.
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom