Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bu6b3ltj3sKrqqn_

Jan 3, 2016
Netherlands, Enschede.
Hello everyone.
My suggestion is to make ranked skywars, because the chance you'll have a hacker in your game i much smaller. because you'll have to pay for a rank.

Do you agree?

let you opinion be known xD

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hello everyone.
My suggestion is to make ranked skywars, because the chance you'll have a hacker in your game i much smaller. because you'll have to pay for a rank.

Do you agree?

let you opinion be known xD
No, it doesn't give less cheaters. Have you ever looked how it worked out on hypixel?
First of all, almost no-one plays it (0.25% of the server). Secondly, it doesn't give less cheaters, but it increases the amount of first time cheaters (stated by the owner of Hypixel). Thats why they almost want to remove it. Because there is a ranked system, more people want to be ranked high. Some people then go to cheating. And if you (a legit player), plays against all those hackers over and over again, the chance of you (maybe not specificaly you but a lot of players) will also turn to cheats, because they dont see anyone being banned, and so they think they can keep cheating.

About the tryhards, no, they will also still be playing normal skywars. It doesn't mean that when its added that they stop playing 'normal' skywars.

Reactions: Bu6b3ltj3sKrqqn_

Bu6b3ltj3sKrqqn_

Jan 3, 2016
Netherlands, Enschede.
No, it doesn't give less cheaters. Have you ever looked how it worked out on hypixel?
First of all, almost no-one plays it (0.25% of the server). Secondly, it doesn't give less cheaters, but it increases the amount of first time cheaters (stated by the owner of Hypixel). Thats why they almost want to remove it. Because there is a ranked system, more people want to be ranked high. Some people then go to cheating. And if you (a legit player), plays against all those hackers over and over again, the chance of you (maybe not specificaly you but a lot of players) will also turn to cheats, because they dont see anyone being banned, and so they think they can keep cheating.

About the tryhards, no, they will also still be playing normal skywars. It doesn't mean that when its added that they stop playing 'normal' skywars.
So you think people who pay for a rank will cheat? That’s a waste of your money then right? And i mean only if you’ve a rank you can play it.

Reactions: Leroyy

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
So you think people who pay for a rank will cheat? That’s a waste of your money then right? And i mean only if you’ve a rank you can play it.
First of all, bit unfair for like lvl 50's without a rank. But even then, iron costs like 5 euro's if im right, so thats no money. And you don't have to go blatant. A bit of reach or kb modifier is really hard to detect, so even with rank's there are cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom