Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

L3natic

Apr 10, 2022
Hey, for first sry for my english it’s very bad, so In my eyes it would be a great idea to add (like Hypixel) a Ranked Skywars System. I would suggest it for Solo Skywars for the other modes like Teams, Mega etc. I see no need for. It should work like this: It’s similar like SW Solo you just gain something like "elo" with every win but you also lose some with deaths (So kd would matter the most ig). The more elo you have the more you queue opponents with same elo. I would like this because there is no way in the game to show how good you are compared to others cuz wins don’t show skill at all and this would be a perfect opportunity and also to fight players with same skill lvl not to kill mobiles the whole time. So you could also stay at the same skill lvl and not rust cuz you have no opponents anymore. Sry my english again.

stim

Jul 27, 2022
You know they removed ranked from hypixel right? Also there’s a challenge queue option in settings so you won’t face “mobiles”

human being

Jan 23, 2022
this would make start times longer because only people of your skill level would be allowed into the game

fadex2

Aug 8, 2022
This would be a good thing if handled well. It is a good thing to have people closer to your skill so you can improve and would help people on Xbox/PlayStation who can't join servers like zeqa It would hurt que time though because casual wouldn't que

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom