Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft add these suggestions?

• I agree they should add the first option

• I agree they should add the sencond option

• I dont think they should add any of these suggestions (tell why below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
So even after the new kb and the platform matchmaking (btw great job cube the old kb was broken) there is still a problem. Even if Im PC the games are still Easy, most people are just nons who dont even know how to play the game, getting diamond swords but not getting armor and then I can just go kill them with my wooden sword smh. Basically games are still too easy for sweats. I have two suggestions that could help fix this.

1.) Ranked : this has been a feature that has been requested many times but didnt really get a lot of attention. basically if you are level 50+ you can play a mode that only people who are also level 50+ can play. This wouldnt really change the waiting time in a game to start because maybe only 1% of the whole cube population is actually level 50+ and most people are just nons who are level 3 or 4. So if you get bored you can go play the ranked mode, (which would fill up way slower) but the ¨normal¨ mode wouldnt fill up slower.

2.) Level Matchmaking : I dont think this is as good as the first one but Maybe you could match people into same games for ex. people who are level 1-20 go into same games, 20-50 and 50-100 and so on. I can see some flaws because for example people who are level 50 or something like that would have to wait a long time, but nonetheless its still a good suggestion :)

Please vote in the poll if you agree or disagree.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
most people are just nons who dont even know how to play the game
you do realize a rank doesnt say anything at all about people, right? dont act like its hypixel please as its just toxic as hell towards people who spent their money different.
1.) Ranked
once again mentioning nons like they're no part of the server. anyways, this idea wouldnt work as some poeple reach a higher level in a different gamemode. besides, there's not a huge need for this.
once again wouldnt be fair if you leveled up on a different gamemode. on top of that, it would make playing with a friend who's new impossible since they're a lower level then you. it would also still put experienced pvp with non experienced who just joined, and the non experienced would slowly be forced up in the higher "classes".

its an obvious big nope from me

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
you do realize a rank doesnt say anything at all about people, right? dont act like its hypixel please as its just toxic as hell towards people who spent their money different.

once again mentioning nons like they're no part of the server. anyways, this idea wouldnt work as some poeple reach a higher level in a different gamemode. besides, there's not a huge need for this.

once again wouldnt be fair if you leveled up on a different gamemode. on top of that, it would make playing with a friend who's new impossible since they're a lower level then you. it would also still put experienced pvp with non experienced who just joined, and the non experienced would slowly be forced up in the higher "classes".

It isn’t because they are not really a part of the community most of them play single or on another server that’s why’s they’re called nons.

I have another issue @SEN0RWIZZARD is level 40 but can beat me in most 1v1s.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020

Sorry, I think you understood me wrong, When I said ranked I didnt mean people who brought ranks. I mean a mode thats called ranked for people who are level 50+

Last edited:

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
There is a huge need, in bedrock literally 99.99% of people dont even know how to play the game (no offense)
Also I said that people who are level 50+ can also play the normal mode if they want. But if they want to have real fun they can go to play the ranked mode. Besides Its not unfair for the nons like the nons tell you that the games are too hard rn they dont even want the ranked.

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Sardonyq

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2018
a fairy tale.
I'm not sure if we have enough players, but I also agree with the idea that some people don't know how to play the game. I've been in games where it's someone else, me, and then everyone else plays in a way that.... doesn't resemble good play. Level matchmaking would be really good, but I worry that the server doesn't have enough players. Maybe on Bedrock this could work, but on Java- I'm not sure.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not sure if we have enough players, but I also agree with the idea that some people don't know how to play the game. I've been in games where it's someone else, me, and then everyone else plays in a way that.... doesn't resemble good play. Level matchmaking would be really good, but I worry that the server doesn't have enough players. Maybe on Bedrock this could work, but on Java- I'm not sure.
Bedrock tag read tags very important bedrock peaks at 50k so yeah can handle it.

TrueMike

Sep 19, 2020
UAE, Dubai
reports.cubecraft.net
Please do not necropost, this is replying to threads that haven't been active for more than 3 weeks as they cannot be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom