Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ninja Gaming

Mar 26, 2016
Egg wars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone today I am bringing you the idea of ranked egg wars.
So basically in ranked egg wars you have an Elo and ur elo starts at like 200 and then every game you win it goes up by 100, what ranked egg wars does is you get matched up with players with the same elo as you so then the games are fair.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
That is a good idea! It would be more fun to play against players that are about as good as you, instead of playing against those that have 5 games won or 1000!
I would like for this to be added!

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
So basically like hypixels ranked skywars?
Hold on - the guys over at pickle weren't the guy who invented the ELO system, neither was badlion. Minecraft servers weren't the first people using/inventing the ELO system, other games have it. It is no way copying pickle, not just because it's not theirs, but because I've even suggested it before pickle added their ranked skywars, which was a little differen't from the ELO system.
Here's the wikipedia for it if you don't believe me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system
Also my thread on a ranking system: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ranked-playing.80800/page-2 - @Tacosbefriends said he would personally strangle a developer if it didn't get added, a while ago he said and I quote: "No strangling just yet."

And yes, I still am a fan of a ranking system for Cubecraft.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
goood idea, im with it and it will be fair enough with other players but i think its kinda bad for the signs that cubecraft uses " the map selections " and its hard to get people in the same map each time and it will kinda look bad if you added single sign like hypixels " SW join ranked one", and another thing that its going to be harder if you will make it fair with signs system/map selections like people can join the maps they want but its not gonig to be fair. also if you have the top rating for example its kinda hard to get with people in the same level that you are at !

i wish they add it - but there is many problems -

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So basically in ranked egg wars you have an Elo and ur elo starts at like 200 and then every game you win it goes up by 100, what ranked egg wars does is you get matched up with players with the same elo as you so then the games are fair.
I love eggwars, and as long as this is separate from non ranked eggwars I love this idea!

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Ummm no.
You would basically be judged on what level you are. So no. I would rather not copy other people as you saw ^^. With my PvP I have fazes of when I'm good and when I'm not.
≠1

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom