• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Maybe???

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
+1 is a pointless post.
It relates to the topic in no way at all.

You could have just explained why you liked the idea and none of this would have happened.
Im going to tag @DYD. for comfirmation that "+1" is a pointless post.
By saying +1 I'm agreeing with his idea!!! How is that pointless?????
Tag more staff please so we can have a discussion about this because what you are saying is just ridiculous.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Tag more staff please so we can have a discussion about this because what you are saying is just ridiculous.
Just saying +1 adds nothing to the conversation. No reasons why you like it, etc. They are just 2 pointless characters. The poll is there to show that you agree. Image what would happen if everyone posted "+1" or "-1" to show if they agreed or not. It's against the rules so please don't do it, thanks.

Reactions: Deeds

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
@Buuuddy @Skifby
Please confirm that "+1" is a pointless post that, like Kronos said, adds nothing to the conversation.

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
Just saying +1 adds nothing to the conversation. No reasons why you like it, etc. They are just 2 pointless characters. The poll is there to show that you agree. Image what would happen if everyone posted "+1" or "-1" to show if they agreed or not. It's against the rules so please don't do it, thanks.
By saying +1 means I like it, I agree with it and would love this to be implemented. Now if I would have said on my post :' I like it, I agree and would love this to be implemented' you wouldn't say anything would you!?!!
If it was -1 I would have put constructive criticism as mentioned earlier.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
By saying +1 means I like it, I agree with it and would love this to be implemented. Now if I would have said on my post :' I like it, I agree and would love this to be implemented' you wouldn't say anything would you!?!!
If it was -1 I would have put constructive criticism as mentioned earlier.
Please stop.
Next time don't just comment with '+1' since it counts as necro-posting.

thread moved for eggwars to suggestions.

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
'+1' counts as necro-posting. Though, debating whether something is necro-posted or not adds nothing to the conversation as well. ;)
Wow and this is coming from a helper???

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Can you explain where does it say that +1 is necro posting??? Please, explain yourself.

I didn't necro post as the thread was created Thursday, what the hell.

+1 might not add to the discussion but perhaps I don't wanna discuss it, I just want show a little bit more support than voting. And pls read what I said earlier.

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
Please stop.
Next time don't just comment with '+1' since it counts as necro-posting.

thread moved for eggwars to suggestions.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
Another one, pls tag a mod oml

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Wow and this is coming from a helper???

Can you explain where does it say that +1 is necro posting??? Please, explain yourself.

I didn't necro post as the thread was created Thursday, what the hell.

+1 might not add to the discussion but perhaps I don't wanna discuss it, I just want show a little bit more support than voting. And pls read what I said earlier.
The rules recently changed a little. Skifby and I were still enforcing the old rules, in which '+1', 'cool', 'ok' et cetera still counted as necro-posting. Our excuses.

Now that that is solved, please get back to the topic of the thread.

Reactions: skifby

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
The rules recently changed a little. Skifby and I were still enforcing the old rules, in which '+1', 'cool', 'ok' et cetera still counted as necro-posting. Our excuses.

Now that that is solved, please get back to the topic of the thread.
@Deeds76 perhaps you need to update yourself on rules as well.

Thx for entertaining me, pce.

HeeHeeTeeHee

May 2, 2016
I love this idea but I feel like it could be improved.
1. In my opinion, kits don't give that much of an advantage and anyone can get a kit so I think that they shouldn't effect your eol.
2. time shouldn't determine how much eol you get because you can't always control the games you play. Some could be very closely matched which would make them last a while.
> people would probably drag games on inkrder to reach 40 minutes.
3. If we base it off of kills people would be more inclined to spawn kill in order raise their rank, however if this were to happen I feel like the players on ranked egg wars would be more experienced and willing to report the players that do. I people are actually punished I fee like people would take this rule seriously and even keep hackers away
> I believe that if someone is caught hacking their points should be reset or they should get banned.
>once the anti cheat is put in I'm sure it hacking won't be much of a problem anymore.
4. They should created an option to play a casual or a ranked version.
6. If a players kdr determins how many points they receive, I feel like players would think more about their actions and actually fight.
7. I feel like winning should definatly include points and maybe have bonus points in cubelets.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Factors that shouldn't affect your elo:
K/D ratio(It sounds stupid but this would just lead to even more intentionally lowering someone elses elo).
I was gonna write a 69 lines paragraph about how K/D shouldn't be a part of the elo but you actually took that into consideration, kudos to you. Take some free appreciation.

What I don't get is the punishment policy. I don't get why you would get a punishment of 3 times (which is a relative amount) in the ranked games.
I mean, I know, you're supposed to know the rules and all, but is an extra punishment needed? And if so, maybe increasing it of 300% is not the best idea.
Intentionally doing something to lower someone else elo( like spawn killing to reduce his average life time) will result in your elo being reduced and a 3 day ban
Well what if they're "spawn-killing" you to prevent you from escaping or if you're trying to protect your egg?
Want to give them a free chance to live?

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
This would be a great idea under 2 criteria.
1. The Cube gets a nice anti cheat
2. Games would have to have a death-match

And people are saying that this is copying Hypixel, but they literally just put out a game in beta called "Bed Wars" and im sure all of us know where they got the idea for it.

Anyway i am all for it!:cube_light:
Actually..... Bedwars was the predecessor to egg wars! It started on a server Called GommeHD and now has spread to cubecraft and hypixle( not saying there is anything wrong with making a good game better) :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom