• Of course , but I'd like votes to be randomized

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not unless theres a ranked speed eggwars too

• Disagreed because I dont like u but i lik the suggestion

• -1 because I'm bored

• Yeah but I feel some maps should be excluded from Ranked.

• Total voters

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
You're on the right track. I am very good at EggWars but would not want to have less of a chance to win. I would want certain games to be ranked EggWars players only. That would be much better. Knowing that in this game I'm going to have to step up my game.

~ DreamFudge

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
>Instead , there will be a 90% chance for normal items , 5% chance for OP and 5% for hardcore
lol
> 98% chance for normal health 1% for hardcore health , 1% for half health.
lmao, 0,0001% Dragon Lore
> Add slime blocks , packed ice , unstained glass , sandstone , sea lanterns.
For what?

I do agree that a Ranked/Competitive EGgWars mode should be added but not with all that nonsense...

A

A pigeon

lol

lmao, 0,0001% Dragon Lore

For what?

I do agree that a Ranked/Competitive EGgWars mode should be added but not with all that nonsense...
Blocks added to make the game more interesting, would appreciate if you took the time to explain why you're against the "nonsense" . I personally dont care about your opinion however Its for the dev team to understand our opinions and release the best version of the game as possible. It would really help if you could say why

Reactions: giesko

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Blocks added to make the game more interesting, would appreciate if you took the time to explain why you're against the "nonsense" . I personally dont care about your opinion however Its for the dev team to understand our opinions and release the best version of the game as possible. It would really help if you could say why
Why just 5% Op Chance and 5% Hardcore Chance? Why not 33,3% For all 3?
Same with Health, like seriously... 1% for both type of healths? That just makes no sense... Why not 25% Half 25% Normal 25% Doubl and 25% Triple?

L

Lightning McQueen

Why just 5% Op Chance and 5% Hardcore Chance? Why not 33,3% For all 3?
Same with Health, like seriously... 1% for both type of healths? That just makes no sense... Why not 25% Half 25% Normal 25% Doubl and 25% Triple?
Yeah okay , the reason for health is that double and triple are chaotic and arent fun to play in general. Plus , they dont favour skill very much. As for item types it would be better if normal were default as it strikes a great balance between armour , weapons and their cost. In hardcore weapons are pretty overpowered and in Op weapons are underpowered to the point where only punch and power five bows are viable. It would be wasteful not to include those though , so thats why I had suggested such low chances

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Yeah okay , the reason for health is that double and triple are chaotic and arent fun to play in general. Plus , they dont favour skill very much. As for item types it would be better if normal were default as it strikes a great balance between armour , weapons and their cost. In hardcore weapons are pretty overpowered and in Op weapons are underpowered to the point where only punch and power five bows are viable. It would be wasteful not to include those though , so thats why I had suggested such low chances
Then Ranked games should only be with Normal Items and Normal Health C:

Reactions: Lightning McQueen
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom