Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
Hi i just wanted to make a suggestion on ranked eggwars i don't mean that you get to vote for op and these things i mean that they to play with people as skilled

So first when you select ranked mode you play your first like 10 games and depending on your wins / kills / deaths and other things. You get into a rank like Silver/gold ect.. And then when you play a game after you play with players the same rank as you and if you win that game your rank gets upgraded like silver level 3

Would be cool tbf what's your opinion on this?

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi i just wanted to make a suggestion on ranked eggwars i don't mean that you get to vote for op and these things i mean that they to play with people as skilled

So first when you select ranked mode you play your first like 10 games and depending on your wins / kills / deaths and other things. You get into a rank like Silver/gold ect.. And then when you play a game after you play with players the same rank as you and if you win that game your rank gets upgraded like silver level 3

Would be cool tbf what's your opinion on this?
I was going to post a thread about this but I thought it’d be too similar to rocket league and fortnite so I scrapped the idea, I’d still like to see this in a different way and I’m sure Cubecraft would be able to pull it off with their magic. - Adam

Ardaaaa

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don’t agree with this thread, i dont think people will play "ranked eggwars" and i wouldn't play it too

• Disagree
Reactions: Adxm

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
The whole idea of ranked eggwars sounds nice, I just think it's not necessary and maybe only a few people would play it > games not filling up. Also, I like the way eggwars is right now, there’s always someone that’s decent/pretty good in your game- thus I don’t think “ranked” would make it any better (more competitive players in your game).

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
I was going to post a thread about this but I thought it’d be too similar to rocket league and fortnite so I scrapped the idea, I’d still like to see this in a different way and I’m sure Cubecraft would be able to pull it off with their magic. - Adam
Yeah i got the idea from rocket league

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom