Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImQinnie

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hey,
I have a few ideas for the ranks, your name in the chat and a Cubecraft texture pack name

Name:
I would like to see your name state what your position in the chat is and what you have had

Name: ItzJeboyQinNL
Bundle: space, valentine (if you have a bundle)

did you remove this again with the rank, but can you do it again? : D

rank upgrade:
I think it gets a bit boring with the ranks ..
I want something new again !!! : D Here I have a great idea for the
rank upgrade !!!! : D
for instance:
an FFA folder only for rankers !!!
why do you think does that want a lot of work? well i would like to get better with pvp and most rankers are really good! then I can pvp with those people and me and others can become better at ppp !!

of a skywars card only for rankers! (the same reason)

Cubecraft texture pack:
I hope 1 of these ideas come true !!! I thought: why not one
Cubecraft texture pack !!! all the staff come up with something for that summary package !! hopefully that will be a very cool texture pack.

I hope that 1 of these will still be added to the server. I would like so !! : D
if you do it in the game it doesn't do it in the game. can you say it then? I would like

Greetings Qin

Last edited:

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
The chat would be a bit messy when all your past ranks are shown. I don't see the point of adding this back, because I'm not even interested in someones past ranks, but maybe that's just me.
I like the idea of ranked games, but it's not true that most rankers are good and non-rankers are not. I've seen nons who are better than an average ranker.
A Cubecraft texturepack is a nice option for people who really like cube, but I prefer using my current pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patins

ImQinnie

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2019
agrees with the rankings that not all rankers are good and that there are anyway better players without rank
but if they add that people are allowed in a certain folder with lvl 50+ or something ?? would that be better ??

and with the name. I think it's gwn funny to see all those ranks but that's me;)

ImQinnie

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2019
sorry for that mistake. I just did not think ... :(
You are absolutely right

ImQinnie

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2019
[USER = 321655] [USER = 321655] @Juskebat [/ USER] [/ USER] boven een kaart in ffa voor alleen rankers voor lvl 50+ ofz en een Cubecraft texture pack en met de namen in de chat. Dat je kan zien welke ranken je hebt gehad (vind ik grappig om weer terug te zien het WAS er waarom ik dat wil i dont know maar iets zegt toch dat ik het weer terug wil...)

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
[USER = 321655] [USER = 321655] @Juskebat [/ USER] [/ USER] boven een kaart in ffa voor alleen rankers voor lvl 50+ ofz en een Cubecraft texture pack en met de namen in de chat. Dat je kan zien welke ranken je hebt gehad (vind ik grappig om weer terug te zien het WAS er waarom ik dat wil i dont know maar iets zegt toch dat ik het weer terug wil...)
En waarom zou je dat willen?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So I don't really care about someone's past ranks. I barely hover my mouse over a name so I can see their level and rank. About the ranked games. I do agree and I don't. Being able to play ranked games makes the game more fun and competetive. But this will also encourage hackers a bit since they can most likely win such ranked games. I don't mind a CubeCraft texture-pack, but I also got my own packs which I use.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom