Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TahaYigit

Aug 22, 2017
so I have two accounts and I want to move my gold from TurkishBaklava to TahaYigit both are my accounts you can check my ip. because now my main acc is TahaYigit. I was using TurkishBaklava before.

Reactions: Demosiz
D

Deleted member 352903

so I have two accounts and I want to move my gold from TurkishBaklava to TahaYigit both are my accounts you can check my ip. because now my main acc is TahaYigit. I was using TurkishBaklava before.
Hi!
I'm afraid they do not transfer ranks anymore, I'm sorry.
Have a nice day! ^-^

(Sry ArianaGrande ^-^)

Reactions: Sweetenerera

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
I don't think it's a good idea because there are people who want to lie to rob others. (I'm not saying you're a liar)

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I don't think it's a good idea because there are people who want to lie to rob others. (I'm not saying you're a liar)
That isn't even the case but ok...

They don't do rank transferring
Hi!
I'm afraid they do not transfer ranks anymore, I'm sorry.
Have a nice day! ^-^

(Sry ArianaGrande ^-^)
Question has been answered lock? @AnimalTamer1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom