Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

scoutmoreimboden

Aug 13, 2016
hey i think it would be a fun idea to be able to request a map so on the map selector chaos a map and it gets put on a line and when its the first and theres room for the map it opens
tell me if this will work

thanks,
thewatertorch

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
if you have a rank (Iron+) you can chose the map you wanna play on through the armor stands and it will say how many games that Map has up

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
hey i think it would be a fun idea to be able to request a map so on the map selector chaos a map and it gets put on a line and when its the first and theres room for the map it opens

thanks,
thewatertorch
I really want this. Though I still think just having at least one of every map open at one time would be a better solution, but that suggestion never seems to get any support.
+1
if you have a rank (Iron+) you can chose the map you wanna play on through the armor stands and it will say how many games that Map has up
But not every map is there. Only maps that are currently open. If there are 10 tea parties, 3 romes and 1 garden open across all the lobbies, that is all the map selector would show.

Reactions: Marieke2001

scoutmoreimboden

Aug 13, 2016
hi thebrownster904 do you want to play a game I'm emerald to :)

yes one of each map would be better i will help you

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Unless you are in skywars, Team normal eggwars, UHC which is just broken (already known), blockwars
& more

I feel like this would be good sort of

As a perk for some rank (maybe lapiz because Lapiz needs love)

You can chose a map in the map selector and Open it

I don't know could cause lag not to sure but okay

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016

thanks,
thewatertorch
Neat idea.

You already have a map selector in the lobby, this is only for ranked players.
In my eyes it would be cool if you have [for example] a map in your hotbar when you died, with this map, you can join a game, for non-ranked players, this will be a random map, for ranked players, if they left click, they'll get a random map, if they right click, they can select a map.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Neat idea.

You already have a map selector in the lobby, this is only for ranked players.
In my eyes it would be cool if you have [for example] a map in your hotbar when you died, with this map, you can join a game, for non-ranked players, this will be a random map, for ranked players, if they left click, they'll get a random map, if they right click, they can select a map.
But not every map is there. Only maps that are currently open. If there are 10 tea parties, 3 romes and 1 garden open across all the lobbies, that is all the map selector would show.
I think having the auto join map would be cool, but every map should be available, or made available by a rank requesting that map.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The map selector should certainly be improved. It just isn't efficient.
People who donated can indeed choose maps but only from the servers which are open.
They don't have the ability to open servers with the maps of their liking.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I think that if you are OBSIDIAN RANK you can choose to start up a map.

For example-
You want to play, lets say, the map MLG, but its not on the map selector.
But you are Obsidian Rank!
You can click on the map MLG in the selector, and a MLG map with generate and you can play it.
*Note this ability is only once every hour*

Why only for Obsidian Rank?
Because Obsidian needs more cosmetics and options than emerald rank,

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think that if you are OBSIDIAN RANK you can choose to start up a map.

For example-
You want to play, lets say, the map MLG, but its not on the map selector.
But you are Obsidian Rank!
You can click on the map MLG in the selector, and a MLG map with generate and you can play it.
*Note this ability is only once every hour*

Why only for Obsidian Rank?
Because Obsidian needs more cosmetics and options than emerald rank,
Sure, why not. But why only every hour? You are the top donator rank, you should be able to constantly do it.

Reactions: Deeds

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Did you even read the suggestion?

I'd like this to work, but I really don't see this helping much. If every rank would have access to something like this, the issue would still exist as many people prefer one map over another.

scoutmoreimboden

Aug 13, 2016
hello i think it should be only for obsidian rank because its the same as emerald so we need to update it

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Sure, why not. But why only every hour? You are the top donator rank, you should be able to constantly do it.
What if its like this:
Obsidian: Constatly Request
Emerald: Only every 20 minutes
Diamond: Only every 30 minutes
Gold: Only every 40 minutes
Lapiz: Only every hour
Iron: Never

This seems kind of fair to me, but maybe the time needs some twisting, but i think anything more than this might be too much.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Considering there are thousands of ranked players, a mere time limit wouldn't stop them.
Then what if its like this?
Obsidian: Constatly Request
Emerald: Only every 40 minutes
Diamond: Only every hour
Gold: Only every 2 hours
Lapiz: Only every 3 hours
Iron: Never
Is that better?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom