Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi,
it can take up to 15 minutes before you see your rank on the server. I would advise waiting a little longer but if you do not have the patience then please start a private conversation with Joe Henry
To help you out further Joe Henry will need the following transaction information which can be found in the email receipt you received from CubeCraft after your purchase:
-Transaction ID (This usually starts with a B or a W. It is not the transaction ID on your card statement).
-Date of purchase.
-Minecraft username.
-The email address entered at checkout.

Send this information to Joe Henry via a conversation.
You can start a private conversation with Joe Henry at https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe+Henry

Without this information, you can't prove that you bought your rank or something else.
You could also mail to sales@cubecraft.net

DisturbedByFntxy

Dec 1, 2015
méxico D.F
Hello,
It can take up to 15 minutes before you see your rank on the server. I would advise waiting a little longer but if you do not have the patience then please start a private conversation with Joe Henry
To help you out further Joe Henry will need the following transaction information which can be found in the email receipt you received from CubeCraft after your purchase:
Transaction ID (This usually starts with a B or a W. It is not the transaction ID on your card statement).
Date of purchase.
Minecraft username.
The email address entered at checkout.

You can start a private conversation with Joe Henry at https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe Henry

Without this information, you can't prove that you bought your rank or something else.
Thanks

Reactions: Troublesomee

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hi,
it can take up to 15 minutes before you see your rank on the server. I would advise waiting a little longer but if you do not have the patience then please start a private conversation with Joe Henry
-Transaction ID (This usually starts with a B or a W. It is not the transaction ID on your card statement).
-Date of purchase.
-Minecraft username.

You can start a private conversation with Joe Henry at https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe+Henry

That's it
@ChaosConjurer @AnimalTamer1

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi,
-Date of purchase.
-Minecraft username.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom