Votes: 17 65.4%

Votes: 11 42.3%

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • None of the above, I just like /banana's

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

littlebirdsflyingaround

May 28, 2016
I think you should be able to talk before the game like while your in you glass pods. Because then you would be able to come up with a plan before your even in the game . Like if your playin egg wars you can say " I'll rush mid" or " I got obbi". It would just make the game a lot more easier, and fun.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
So lately, I have been missing the days when I was stone rank. Honestly. I do.
'But what's your suggestion then?', you ask? Well: let ranks be able to do /stone. 'What on earth? WHY?!'. Beleive me, people with a rank understand it.
'But will I be able to use my rank abilities?', you ask? Well, in the lobby you can't use /fly and such. But in games, like Skywars, you can still vote OP. How? Well, your vote will be anonymously. How? Well, the chat says 'Anonymous has voted for Overpowered chests.' Simple as that. Anonymous voting should become a thing in general to be honest.
Believe it or not, this is not as simple as just a quick text change. I foresee a LOT of issues with this command, and none of them are good. I'm sure our devs could find a way to implement it, but I'm certain we'd get some lost rank issues.

Yes this has been suggested many times before. But still, you know how in pregame, you can't talk? Yeah ya know, that glass cage.. Yeahhh that one! Yeah I think it would be a cool thing that ranked people can still talk in the pregame, it's not a huge thing, but it's a thing, and I know people who would like to talk in pregame, just beacuse.. It can be fun or something.. I dunno, I like talking in pregame ;)
Well we removed chatting before games to make sure non-ranked players don't harass ranked players with "OP PLS" before games. Players that can't vote would probably be VERY unhappy if Diamond+ gets to talk while they don't. I say we let everyone or no one talk, just to be fair.

I think /shout would be a cool ability for donators. Basicly this explains it:
10a9eea1ecabf05a804f6f1ecce0a745.gif

It has a 1 minute cooldown, or something... Maybe x amount of times you can say it a day... Not sure.. Something like that :D
This is a really cool feature that I suggested nearly a year ago. My version cost 500 vanity points per shout to make sure the servers don't get spammed with it. It would be a great way for YouTubers to tell people they're online, staff to send messages, players to organize games, etc. Love this idea. Hate the cooldown. Shouts should be special.

This one is something I (think) I was the first to suggest this, but yes, a custom minature. One with your (skin) head and armor that's buyable, being 500 vanity points per piece of armor. For example:
Iron Helmet - 500 vanity points
Iron Chestplate - 500 vanity points
Iron Leggings - 500 vanity points
Iron Boots - 500 vanity points
Buy all iron armor - 2000 vanity points.

It has a custom GUI where you can buy it, and one where you can select the armor. Leather armor has it's own category because of all the colors ;) Maybe flashy armor for 2000 a piece, not quite sure :p Should be a lot of fun to design your own though :D

And items are purchasable for your hand too. Say a diamond pickaxe costs 500 vanity points, a stone sword 500, etc.
Due to how we code our minis, custom minis like this are very difficult to make. I do have plans for more vanity perks like this that come with donating though.

This is something that has been suggested in the past by others and too by me. Basicly you can buy a point multiplier for say 30 minutes for 50k (50.000) vanity points, for any game type requested. Simple as that ;)
For 50k vanity points, I think an hour would be fair. We honestly need more stuff to spend VP's on lol

Basicly it's this thread by @superxsnap which is an amazing suggestion, it's been chilling on the forums and just amazing :D
Saw it. We removed the ability to add things to your offhand due to bugs it would cause. I think custom shields might occupy that hand in the future.

Reactions: MimicPanda

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Due to how we code our minis, custom minis like this are very difficult to make. I do have plans for more
Yup.
is a really cool feature that I suggested nearly a year ago. My version cost 500 vanity points per shout to make sure the servers don't get spammed with it. It would be a great way for YouTubers to tell people they're online, staff to send messages, players to organize games, etc. Love this idea. Hate the cooldown. Shouts should be special.
500 vanity points improve it
Believe it or not, this is not as simple as just a quick text change. I foresee a LOT of issues with this command, and none of them are good. I'm sure our devs could find a way to implement it, but I'm certain we'd get some lost rank issues.
I make the confirmation. :P

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
A weird way to make the /stone thing is the following:
Code:
public boolean onCommand(CommandSender sender, Command cmd, String commandLabel, String[] args) {

Player player = (Player)sender;
       if (cmd.getName().equalsIgnoreCase("stone")) {
            if (player.hasPermission("stone.something")) {
            int laengeArray = args.length;
            int indexArray = 0;
            String text = "";
            for (int i = 0; i < args.length; i++) {
                text = text + args[i] + " ";
            }
        Bukkit.broadcastMessage(Bukkit.getName() +  ChatColor.GRAY + ":Stone:" + text);
            }else{
                player.sendMessage("You're alredy stone!!!");
            }
        return true;
            }
    return false;

In this version you need to perform a command to speak (/stone Hi ppl). I'll work on the tags and tab stuff later c:

Jun Seo

May 11, 2016
All seem good to me but i like the most the custom miniature one . :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
What about Customizable Trails?
Sounds fun Right anyway... Like all of them :P except the Shout one..

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Top Bottom