Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Think This Should Be Added?

• Total voters

DqrkMqtter

My gosh, this Bedrock suggestion feels like a tiny island in the middle of an ocean (all the Java suggestions).

Anyways, I just noticed something, when ever you enter a game, the message in the chat saying that you joined (or left) doesn't include the rank you have, and so I pondered, "Wouldn't it be cool if it displayed your rank next to your name when the message saying you joined or left appears in the chat?" I mean, It's been implemented on the Java server (I believe), so why not it be implemented on the Bedrock server? And that's where my suggestion comes in place.

My suggestion is to make the messages that displays whether you joined the game or left the game include the
rank you have before your name. I bold and italicize the word rank for a reason, and that reason is because if you were to include the prefixes (i.e. Doctor, Professor, Master) from bundles, the chat would look like a mess. I was thinking this would be a good idea because it gets people thinking, "Hey, that rank looks cool, I want to buy it!" Henceforth leading to people wanting to buy ranks and giving the server funds to do more things for the Bedrock server (and maybe, if possible, the Java server as well).

Adding on to the original suggestion, I thought that it would also be great if you could see your rank in the main lobby and in the waiting lobby right before your name, indicating that you have purchased the rank. I mean, what are the cons to this suggestion? It won't cause much lag, slim to none to be honest, and it also shows others that you bought the rank, possibly influencing others to buy the rank as well.

In a nutshell, these two suggestions would be great for the server and the players, not only can it attract people to buy ranks and help support CC, but also make players with a rank stand out more than the players without a rank. If you agree with me, vote for this suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom