Votes: 3 18.8%
  • It should be lower.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsshIm2Cool

Jan 14, 2017
I really want to get a rank but after seeing the price I couldn't afford it what I think that CUbeCraft needs is to make the ranks more affordable other server such as hypixel have many discounts which made more people buy ranks so I think if
CubeCraft were to do the same it generate more $$$ for the server.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I really want to get a rank but after seeing the price I couldn't afford it what I think that CUbeCraft needs is to make the ranks more affordable other server such as hypixel have many discounts which made more people buy ranks so I think if
Cubecraft does discounts. They usually have them around holidays or other events. Just wait for those discounts to buy a rank. :)

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Yea but its like 30% for 35 British Pounds I could get a higher rank on other servers with more players.

It's probably high costing because it's in British pounds which converted into US Dollars cost more. They really do need a lot of money to run all of the gamemodes and $30 (A gold rank converted into US Dollars off by 30%) isn't a lot for quite a bit of features.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
There is a lot of discounts during the year, and I believe there was a 50% off one, but I have an Emerald rank an I bought it on sale for the black Friday sale, It was really cheap.
(I suggest getting one at Easter time :P).

Reactions: Krealίxx

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I think they have low discount because this is a pretty new server, so they need a lot of money to make anti-cheat or fix bug, and make games.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
There are discounts during the year. Keep your eyes open for when there is one :)
You could also try joining a giveaway on Twitter when possible!

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
CubeCraft rank prices are so high due to help keeping the servers up and running, but as @zDutchie and a few others said above, keep your eyes open for discounts or join the giveaway on twitter.

Jan 14, 2017
Just wait and there will be a discount! Yes i know for 40$ Gold really isn't worth it but... whenever there is a discount be sure to snatch that up!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Black Friday best discount :v
Anyway.
I someone bought me rank so, even so I do not think they're expensive, I just wouldn't spend any money on it.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
im saying no , because i can't buy a rank,because paymentwall doesn't accept paysafes and tec from Greece and also because credit cards are locked for not in Greece boughts from Greek Goverment . so just go fuq you Tsipra and Jim Burned!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
They do have discounts, the thing that really lowered their money, but also lowered scamming was removing paypal. Some people, for example me, can't buy a rank because they don't have paypal. Its not the price, but more the manners, or ways to purchase the ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom