Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
It does randomize the teams for almost every game. I usually have to leave after every game and queue a new one because my party gets split between the two teams.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
hey, I don't know if it's not a bug because I never play blockwars on bedrock. but what I know is that if your against good people there is a chance that they are in a party. otherways I like this suggestion but I would also make it a bug not a suggestion

nubnub

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
In Block wars when a match is over and it directs you to a new game then the people (without them going away) and teams stay the same

So if a team is very good and beats the other in seconds can be very annoying

My proposal is to if new game new teams so there is fairer for all the players
Yeah ofter it could be because they are all in a party together and playing competitively. If it's too difficult to win and your not enjoying it maybe leave and wait for their game to start before joining one?
As teams are randomised as far as I am aware provided your not in a party

Reactions: legendaryfox977

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
In Block wars when a match is over and it directs you to a new game then the people (without them going away) and teams stay the same

So if a team is very good and beats the other in seconds can be very annoying

My proposal is to if new game new teams so there is fairer for all the players
From what I've noticed, when you get requeued automatically, you are filled in based on your ping. i.e. if you have a ping of 20 and your friend has a ping of 100, you will be placed into the game first and your friend second. This carries over to non-partied players too. The people with low ping are often grouped together and vice versa.

Reactions: muffin294 and pekd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom