Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny204311

Jun 7, 2017
Hey! How can I remove a warning for swearing but the thing is, I didn't say anything bad to anyone! I don't understand why I have this warning. Have I just been falsely reported or the server is messed up? Please, someone, tell me how to stop this if you can. :D

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
You were probably either reported by someone for swearing, or you swore in the same lobby/game as a staff member. There's nothing you can do about it, I don't think you can appeal for a warning removed.

Funny204311

Jun 7, 2017
You were probably either reported by someone for swearing, or you swore in the same lobby/game as a staff member. There's nothing you can do about it, I don't think you can appeal for a warning removed.
But the thing is I wasn't swearing. When was the last time I swore in a game? 2 years ago! Anyways, if I get banned, then I have been falsely banned from the server.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there @Funny204311. First of all, I don't believe that your warning is a "random" warning. Staff give warning to players that break one of these rules: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/, depending of the rule breaked the punishment is lower or higher.

You can't appeal for a warning because it's not really a punishment, it's only a warning as it's name says. You must go carefully if you receive a warning because usually the next punishment is a higher penalty.

I advise you to contact with a Staff Member if you need more information.

Reactions: Spleefy

Funny204311

Jun 7, 2017
I doubt you'll get banned for swearing, I'm not too sure why you're getting a warning. Ask a staff member if you have to
I have asked a staff member/mod. User was Buuuddy. Says that I won't get banned either. But then he also said that he issued the warning on me... I'm finding that hard to believe... Plus then I see him swear at someone himself! Like... you can't issue a warning to me for swearing if you swore yourself...

Funny204311

Jun 7, 2017
Y
Hello there @Funny204311. First of all, I don't believe that your warning is a "random" warning. Staff give warning to players that break one of these rules: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/, depending of the rule breaked the punishment is lower or higher.

You can't appeal for a warning because it's not really a punishment, it's only a warning as it's name says. You must go carefully if you receive a warning because usually the next punishment is a higher penalty.

I advise you to contact with a Staff Member if you need more information.
Yea I guess... But who knows what I was gonna put in the title? That's what came out! But still, this is messed up. I just don't wanna get banned! And I haven't been on the server for 3 weeks! And I don't wanna get banned again because I was banned before for I believe fly hacking? I'm not sure.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
But the thing is I wasn't swearing. When was the last time I swore in a game? 2 years ago! Anyways, if I get banned, then I have been falsely banned from the server.
Don't worry, A warning isn't terrible, but annoying. You can't do anything against your warning. @ItsDavey_ has the same and he didn't anything wrong, like you.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I have asked a staff member/mod. User was Buuuddy. Says that I won't get banned either. But then he also said that he issued the warning on me... I'm finding that hard to believe... Plus then I see him swear at someone himself! Like... you can't issue a warning to me for swearing if you swore yourself...
What exactly did he say that you think is swearing?

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
A warning is not that bad. It's saying that "you have been caught breaking the rules, please don't do it again or the punishment will be much higher". Swearing is one of the lower levels, and if you got falsely muted, there isn't much you can do about it! If you haven't sworn in the past 2 years this shouldn't be a problem :D (you will not get banned if you swear again, you will get muted).

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I called someone an edgelord and i got warned for swearing. Like srsly. When youre on the server , act like a my little pony charecter and you should be good

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Although I find it hard to believe that you falsely got issued a warning, I hear you and if you say you didn't swear then I give you the benefit of the doubt. I wouldn't sweat it, it was just a warning. Just be mindful of what you say in public chat in future and all is good! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
Top Bottom