Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
Enjoy
image.jpg

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
The thing is, my dog is dumb. Now this may be random and yes, this is a random thread. Now the story

I was in Florida - Saturday thru Monday my time - and I was away from cubecraftgames. Now during this time, I was visiting my moms 'rich' friend who lives down in Florida. So it happens, since I have this HUGE snowglobe collection, my mom decided to have my moms friend buy me a Florida snowglobe. When I got back to my moms friends house, turns out, my dog got loose and was running thru the house. So, when my mom put down the snowglobe, my dog knocked it over and it became.... shattered glass.

The End.

i am Splinfusion

Jan 21, 2014
Crazy land
The thing is, my dog is dumb. Now this may be random and yes, this is a random thread. Now the story

I was in Florida - Saturday thru Monday my time - and I was away from cubecraftgames. Now during this time, I was visiting my moms 'rich' friend who lives down in Florida. So it happens, since I have this HUGE snowglobe collection, my mom decided to have my moms friend buy me a Florida snowglobe. When I got back to my moms friends house, turns out, my dog got loose and was running thru the house. So, when my mom put down the snowglobe, my dog knocked it over and it became.... shattered glass.

The End.
Beautiful

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Dude, have you ever lost a dog?
Yup, well actually, let me tell something. When i was younger, i had one good, that went lost. We searched for him like 1 - 2 weeks. After that, neighbours found the dog frozen/drowned under their pool.

The thing is, we still don't understand why he didn't swim. Usually dogs swim....

The end.

i am Splinfusion

Jan 21, 2014
Crazy land
Yup, well actually, let me tell something. When i was younger, i had one good, that went lost. We searched for him like 1 - 2 weeks. After that, neighbours found the dog frozen/drowned under their pool.

The thing is, we still don't understand why he didn't swim. Usually dogs swim....

The end.
I had a dog that was born in 1998 and i was born in 2001 so i lived with him for my whole life. Then in 2013 he was 13-14 years old and he was so sick so we had to take him to the vet the day of our vacation

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom