• Battlezone teams

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Battlezone reloading

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Here are some suggestions, support what you like, don't support what you don't.

Infection
I have a few ideas for some new kits, click the spoiler to see them.
Skeleton
Armour: white leather
Weapon: bow w/ 8 arrows

Blaze
Armour: yellow leather
Weapon: fire aspect wood sword
Effects: fire res

Shulker
Armour: purple leather
Effects: slow 1
Abilities: arrows have a 20% chance of giving a human levitation for 10secs if it hits

Guardian
Armour: cyan leather
Abilities: arrows have a 20% chance of giving a human mining fatigue for 10secs if it hits

Here are my other suggestions:
  • If 2mins go by w/out any humans being infected, reveal humans until one is infected
  • Coal doesn't turn to diamonds until there is either only one human left or only 1min remaining
Blockwars
Only got one suggestion specific to blockwars, the respawn times are too long. Cut them to 5secs, 10 at most as long as it goes down to 5 in overtime.
  • Lag reduce update

Maps
There are many gamemodes which have gone too long w/out any new permanent maps. These include survival games, blockwars, infection, archer assault and any other games which have only had temporary special maps added in the last 6mths. I also have an idea for community submitted builds and how they could be bought back w/out loads of maps of varying qualities being submitted.
A new subforum to either Minecraft creations or suggestions be added called build submissions. However, users need permission from a member of management, a builder or an admin to be able to create new threads there. Anyone can reply to threads posted there, unless they get locked, but to get permission to create threads in that forum, you will need to apply, which there's a link to do so in a pinned thread in the forum. The application form will require you to say which games you will be building the most maps for and give links to screenshots or downloads of maps you've built in the past.
If you spam new threads in the build submissions forum staff can revoke your permission to post new threads in it, therefore taking away your ability to build for the server. As is explained in the thread about community created maps your previous maps will have to be what the staff consider good enough for the server for you to be accepted. As is with suggestions, popular maps will almost certainly be the only ones added. This means that the builder rank won't become obsolete as they can just build maps for the next update and they be in while community created maps will need to win the support of the community in order to be added.

Survival games
SG is pretty dead rn. Since I came back I have only played about 2 or 3 games of it that were full. Here are my suggestions for it.
  • How about the ability to vote for projectile types. No, I'm not suggesting a no proj option before you say no to this. My ideas for options is normal, which is what you get currently, op proj, which has tipped arrows with poison, weakness and slowness, and infinite, where some of the bows have infinity. I was thinking this could be something for obsidian+ but idk.
So SG got an update. Its a great update, but there are some criticisms I have for it.
  • Sharpness on weapons and protection on armour are too common in normal items. Like 80% of them have it, I don't think even OP is meant to have that high a chance of a sharp/prot enchant.
  • With the new lobby having a different layout for the boards with the games on, I think that having just five games displayed there of solo and team each is abit few. I think they could do with having ten of each.
  • I have yet another idea for voting, this time being a new option for the recently added world events vote. Item drops, which is the same as active but there's a small chance you might find an item relating to the world event on the floor.
Parkour
Parkour has finally been released. Can we have a lag reduce update plz?

Battlezone
There's another new gamemode on Cube now in the form of battlezone, aka the big laggy. Here are a few ideas for improvements.
  • More maps so we're not on the same one everytime
  • Lag reduce update
  • Team modes, one with teams of two and one with teams of four
  • Weapons can reload without being in your hand

I may add more suggestions as I come up with them.

Last edited:

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Would be nice if someone could see this and give their opinions?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Skeleton kit seems like just a crappy shulk or guardian

I haven't played infected so I wouldn't know how the game goes and if the other suggestions is a good idea.

Block wars respawn time could be shorter, however I think people respawning too much may make it harder to break the core and more camper oriented. Maybe make spawns further from core/flag if this gets implemented?

I like the map submission idea as well, I made a thread about that a little while back.

Reactions: Lilleh__

BabyBoy

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Britain
www.youtube.com
I like this idae yes. I think i will do +1. Thanks for your help! Keep it up!

My opinion is that i like the idea and that i will vote infected mob. but probably more new maps.

ProNoob877

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2017
YOUR SOUL
  • If 2mins go by w/out any humans being infected, reveal humans until one is infected
  • Coal doesn't turn to diamonds until there is either only one human left or only 1min remaining
Humans already have it hard enough in Infection. Why make it easier for the Infected when it is already easy?

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Great kits for infection!
I did make a post addressing respawn times but no one seems to care....
*cough* https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fix-the-terrible-blockwars-team-balance-repost.206123/#post-980295 *cough*
Voted yes in the poll.
No shulker or guardian, unless you give the skeleton much more arrows or an infinity bow to make it fair.
map solution is greatt
Ok I'll change that later depending on which one's more popular.
Humans already have it hard enough in Infection. Why make it easier for the Infected when it is already easy?
I played infection a few days ago and there were more than one player left when the coal started turning to diamonds and when one player was infected and the other got a diamond set the infected players were doing little to no damage to the human per hit. Was just suggesting a way to make it not too hard for the infected in that situation but I do think there are other aspects of the game in which it could be balanced to be easier for the humans.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Here are some suggestions, support what you like, don't support what you don't.

Infection
I have a few ideas for some new kits, click the spoiler to see them.
Skeleton
Armour: white leather

Blaze
Armour: yellow leather
Weapon: fire aspect wood sword
Effects: fire res

Shulker
Armour: purple leather
Effects: slow 1
Abilities: arrows have a 20% chance of giving a human levitation for 10secs if it hits

Guardian
Armour: cyan leather
Abilities: arrows have a 20% chance of giving a human mining fatigue for 10secs if it hits

Here are my other suggestions:
Hmm, these changes really aren't what Infection needs right now. Infected are a lot stronger, so new kits can only make it worse.
About these diamonds spawning, just no. The only way to win is to get diamond armor (or be lucky with camping), when there is only 1 person / minute remaining, it's already far too late.

Survival games
SG is pretty dead rn. Since I came back I have only played about 2 or 3 games of it that were full. Here are my suggestions for it.
  • How about the ability to vote for projectile types. No, I'm not suggesting a no proj option before you say no to this. My ideas for options is normal, which is what you get currently, op proj, which has tipped arrows with poison, weakness and slowness, and infinite, where some of the bows have infinity. I was thinking this could be something for emerald+ but idk.
So SG got an update. Its a great update, but there are some criticisms I have for it.
  • Sharpness on weapons and protection on armour are too common in normal items. Like 80% of them have it, I don't think even OP is meant to have that high a chance of a sharp/prot enchant.
  • With the new lobby having a different layout for the boards with the games on, I think that having just five games displayed there of solo and team each is abit few. I think they could do with having ten of each.
  • I have yet another idea for voting, this time being a new option for the recently added world events vote. Item drops, which is the same as active but there's a small chance you might find an item relating to the world event on the floor.
I don't really like these projectile vote types, OP projectiles look really powerful and infinite arrows + punch will result in horrible bowspamming.
I do agree with the sharpness/protection is too common, it removes the point of enchanting.

These are just my opinions ;)

CrypticV

Dec 27, 2017
I personally think that infection already has it hard enough on the humans.This will make the game literally near to impossible with skilled infected players.The best bet I would say if this idea was added, is that the humans could hope that the infected aren't really good.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I see you added a few constructive criticisms for the new SG update, could you post them on a seperate thread where it would be possible to discuss those points in the Survival Games section of the forums?

As for blockwars, it is important for respawn times to be long, having infinite respawns makes capturing a flag impossible against hordes of incoming enemies as their flag is always a lot closer to their spawnpoint than yours.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I see you added a few constructive criticisms for the new SG update, could you post them on a seperate thread where it would be possible to discuss those points in the Survival Games section of the forums
Ok

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
dont make SG projectiles voting emerald+, obsidian needs more perks and it is currently the third most undervalued rank, just above lapiz and iron. There isnt much difference between obsidian and emerald

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom